Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NMLeague looking for host sites

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> NMLeague looking for host sites Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NMLeague looking for host sites - 3/5/2006 8:35:09 PM   
nmleague

Ok today I would like to take care of sending all the college and NFL uniforms that I have done to any host sites that want to carry them for download to the MF community.

I have 8 college zip files, each with 4-6 teams, about 3.5-4meg in size. Also 2 1959 NFL zips, 6 teams each. These are game ready now, each team has a folder with away and home folders. Also the Big 10 +ND have nice day endzone art. Many teams also have a logo(s) file. I will be continuing to work on endzone and field art for the teams that I have done.

Also I have done 30 fictional teams, today Im getting them organized into home and away folders and testing them in the game.

So if you want to host them send an email to nmlcom@comcast.net with instructions. I will try to start sending the zips today, there are 10 ready so it will take some time.

Glen Asp
Post #: 1
RE: NMLeague looking for host sites - 3/5/2006 8:54:14 PM   
kzdwfy

I thought that fbmax.com site guy said he wanted you to put those unis at his site. I'm not speaking for him though...LOL

(in reply to nmleague)
Post #: 2
RE: NMLeague looking for host sites - 3/5/2006 9:19:25 PM   
Lucas718

I'm sure football-freaks.com will take your stuff. There was also a guy from pcfootball.net who said he would host files.

Just let us know where you send them. I'd like to get my hands on those college unis.

(in reply to nmleague)
Post #: 3
RE: NMLeague looking for host sites - 3/5/2006 11:16:02 PM   
nmleague

I just started sending them to Shaggys site, http://fbmax.com/ not sure when he will have them up.

I will as upload them to some other sites.

(in reply to Lucas718)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> NMLeague looking for host sites Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI