Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

If anybody's interested

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> If anybody's interested Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
If anybody's interested - 3/8/2006 12:42:21 AM   
rich12545

Problem is I have a medical condition that, the older I get, the harder it is for me to understand complex concepts. So I don't buy complex wargames anymore. CoG is incorrectly advertised as intermediate when it really is complex (and there is no demo) and try as I might, I just can't get it.

So it is for sale or trade. $20.00 ppd in the US or for a game I'm able to play. Plus I have the manual and a lot of stuff from the forum printed out. I spent hours going over this material (and playing) trying to learn the game. Actually, since there is no demo and it was improperly advertised, Matrix might like to offer a trade.
Post #: 1
RE: If anybody's interested - 3/8/2006 8:08:17 AM   
ravinhood

Hey rich why don't you contact Chris at NWSonline.net. I understand he takes trade ins on pc games as well. Maybe he will give you a good deal on something you might can enjoy.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 2
RE: If anybody's interested - 3/8/2006 8:44:57 PM   
rich12545

I just sent him an email. Thanks very much for the tip.

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 3
RE: If anybody's interested - 3/8/2006 9:46:45 PM   
benpark

On the Wargamer forums, Chris from NWS said that the Matrix policy is that the DD version of games cannot be resold. I don't expect that NWS will take this game because of his post on the topic. As for what Matrix Games policy is officially and unofficially...

I'm with another poster from the Wargamer(Bismarck)-You can have my games when you can pry them from my cold dead hands.

"Fear is a darkroom where the devil develops his negatives" Gary Busey

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 4
RE: If anybody's interested - 3/8/2006 10:34:42 PM   
rich12545

You are correct. I just got an email from Chris to that effect. Well, maybe Matrix will somehow understand that since they misrepresented the complexity of the game, they will allow a trade in this case. I have their baseball game and enjoy it. Something like that is more my speed these days.

I've yet to hear anything from them. And still someone might be interested in buying or trading. Or I might end up putting it on ebay.

< Message edited by rich12545 -- 3/8/2006 10:38:18 PM >

(in reply to benpark)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> If anybody's interested Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI