Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Random Players

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Random Players Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Random Players - 3/14/2006 10:41:38 PM   
skippy2006

First, sorry for my english, I'm a french speaking

My problem

When I want to create players via "Edit TEAM" and "Rnd Roster", no player does appear when I click on "Done"

When I want to create a player via "create player", clic on "Random Player" and it is created. But when I want to save it, I have the following message: "There was has problem verifing player information".

When I want to play "League Game" and "View TEAM", there is 40/40 in "Active Player" but I do not see any in "roster of it". I cannot thus simulate (League Game) or play (Quick Game) and I receive the following message: "Variable object or variable block with not dfinie in continuous ModQuickSimulate.PlaySimGame procedure" and "Press F9 to attempt".

I have all space necessary on my hard disk and I have DirectX9. The graph works well but all freeze after a few seconds.

What' happen? Can you help me?

Post #: 1
RE: Random Players - 3/15/2006 12:48:32 AM   
Sonny

When I got the problem verifying player message I put a zero in the age box and this solved the problem.

The rest I can't help with, sorry.

Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "

(in reply to skippy2006)
Post #: 2
RE: Random Players - 3/15/2006 5:57:22 AM   
skippy2006

I have another problem perhaps connected to that described above

After having created a new league and six teams, I select "League Game" and Start New Season. The players are generated. But the function "Draft" does not work nor "Training Camp". I believe that it is the heart of the problem here.

(in reply to skippy2006)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Random Players Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI