Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Old T Formation playbook

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Old T Formation playbook Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Old T Formation playbook - 3/18/2006 5:09:21 AM   
Old Coach

I have uploaded the Old T Formation playbook at the FBMAX site. If you download it, please give me some feedback. I'd like to know how the plays work for you. Feedback will help me to improve the plays.

Also, if you downloaded the single wing playbook from FBMAX, please give me feedback on that as well. Notice the screenshots below:
Single Wing:
The play diagram shows the R2 in the blocking back position and the HB in the wingback/receiver position. To run a wingback reverse, the HB has to be there because the present game structure does not allow handoffs to a WR or TE. Action shots show how the play unfolds.
Old T:
Notice how the R2 is placed in the RHB position because the PDS does not have the option for a 3rd RB. I have to assign an RB (in this case #47) to that position in the depth chart diagram. To expedite plays run to the left, I created a separate formation and then assigned #45 to the R2 position and 47 is in the HB positon. In gameplay the two formations look the same.

Old Coach

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Old T Formation playbook - 3/18/2006 7:08:21 PM   
Old Coach

I uploaded the Old T playbook to FBMAX last night. It's not posted on their site yet. Maybe it will be there before the day is out today. If not, I'll upload it again.

Old Coach

(in reply to Old Coach)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Old T Formation playbook Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI