Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

David the World is knocking on the door

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> David the World is knocking on the door Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 5:23:17 AM   
Coach J

....Let them in...

This game is great, Dave you have what it takes. What you have designed is wonderful. Doing most of this alone leads me to one thing.
What if you had help. I bought the game, now I want to contribute. I will buy your game again. We need to get you some help. Please setup a link if at all possible on your site for donations, I really do feel just by opening the door this football community that's been held hostage... Will rise again... We are getting behind you
Post #: 1
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 7:38:54 AM   
David Winter

Well thank you for your offer but I do tend to shy away from that sort of thing. Donations and investments I mean.

I have seen far too many cases, in many industries, where the people that start or set up the business lose it because investers are not happy with the way things are going. Investers have their own agendas as does everyone.

Heck, even some companies in the indi-football world have been ripped up over that sort of thing.

If the game takes off enough, it may lead to me being able to do this full time. Goodness knows the plans I have for the game would certainly benifit from it being a full time gig. But there is something about a steady pay cheque that is tough to match, so until it happens that the game is sold in WalMart or EB games or something, Maximum-Football needs to stay a side project. One step at a time.

(in reply to Coach J)
Post #: 2
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 9:23:32 PM   
CFL_FAN_7

quote:

If the game takes off enough, it may lead to me being able to do this full time. Goodness knows the plans I have for the game would certainly benifit from it being a full time gig. But there is something about a steady pay cheque that is tough to match, so until it happens that the game is sold in WalMart or EB games or something, Maximum-Football needs to stay a side project. One step at a time.

Is the game sold in store?Are you planning to?

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 9:50:23 PM   
Tbird

I think they mentioned that some of there games have popped up in the usual stores

I'm not 100% sure tho

(in reply to CFL_FAN_7)
Post #: 4
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 10:07:16 PM   
CFL_FAN_7

Oh..I wish it'd be really convienient if it were true.

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 5
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 10:19:36 PM   
Erik Rutins

Maximum-Football is available only through our Online Store at this time, sorry. No current plans for a retail release, though we re-evaluate that periodically with all our titles. If it changes, we will post an announcement here.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to CFL_FAN_7)
Post #: 6
RE: David the World is knocking on the door - 3/18/2006 10:50:56 PM   
CFL_FAN_7

OK, How come there are no retail sales??

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> David the World is knocking on the door Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI