Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bugs?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback >> Bugs? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bugs? - 4/5/2006 5:59:33 PM   
Wellesley

Hi,

I think I've found one bug for sure, and another a 'maybe'.

First: As France and in war with Russia, Dresden (Saxony) has surrendered to me three times. (Note: this is/was French territory.) At the end of each turn, Dresden surrenders to the quite big army I have in Saxony, but at the start of every new turn, Saxony is still occupied by the Russians I don't get it.

Second: As said, I'm at war with Russia and now France is littered with Russian troops. Militia forces, Cossack infantry divs, Cossack cavalry, generals - they seem to pop up from the ground...! I beat them, take them prisoner and *poof*, next turn there are suddenly even more separate Russki units in France. Even in the western provinces so they're not coming via Switzerland or whatever - they just pop up. What's up with that? Is it a bug?

< Message edited by Wellesley -- 4/5/2006 6:00:48 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Bugs? - 4/5/2006 7:03:41 PM   
mogami

Hi, I don't see any Russians in saxony. Is the Army in Brandenburg moving down each turn?

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to Wellesley)
Post #: 2
RE: Bugs? - 4/5/2006 7:59:47 PM   
Wellesley

That's just the thing... Saxony is coloured blue (French) but has Russian diagonal bars (meaning it is occupied by Russia). Also, when I right-click on province and Inspect Saxony, I see a small flag which says, "Occupied Russia"

In the meantime, something else that's weird: one Cossack irregular cavalry moved into Piedmont and the next turn, Piedmont is suddenly occupied by Russia!

I wish my troops could do it that fast - it takes me turn after turn after turn of sieges etc. before a territory is so much as occupied by me.

Oh and then something else, also something new: Spain is at war with Austria. Austria moves troops through French province. There is also 1 Russian militia in Languedoc, and the Spanish Army moves in. So the Spanish and the Austrians start a battle, Russian militia is drawn in (Austria and Russia are allied although Austria has peace with France) and I'm suddenly embroiled in a detailed battle - me, the French, against the Russians, and the Spanish against the Austrians. However! The Spanish ignore the Russians and vice versa, but the Austrians attack both the Spanish and me - but my French troops can't shoot back at the Austrians!!! So they're merrily shooting away at my troops and I can't fire back!?

This is getting weirder and weirder by the day. I've been posting several bugs now and they keep getting nuttier and nuttier. If it keeps up, I'm going to get very angry and may want my money back.

< Message edited by Wellesley -- 4/5/2006 8:04:00 PM >

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 3
RE: Bugs? - 4/5/2006 10:47:45 PM   
ericbabe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wellesley
First: As France and in war with Russia, Dresden (Saxony) has surrendered to me three times. (Note: this is/was French territory.) At the end of each turn, Dresden surrenders to the quite big army I have in Saxony, but at the start of every new turn, Saxony is still occupied by the Russians I don't get it.

This may be a bug we think we have fixed already, or it may be that the Russians are occupying Dresden. Do you have the save game file for this? If so, please send it to ericbabe@west-civ.com and I'll look it over.

(in reply to Wellesley)
Post #: 4
RE: Bugs? - 6/8/2006 6:29:35 AM   
Budgie

Re Wellesley's - bug report of Battle Chaos

ROTFL 

I Game I Saw I Conquered

"And though the Ferris wheel spins round
my tongue it seems has run aground
and croaks as my befuddled brain
shines on brightly, quite insane "
--Shine On --Shine On --
- Procol Harum

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 5
RE: Bugs? - 6/9/2006 6:21:05 AM   
Southern Hunter

LOL! That battle does sound jolly unfair. Glad it happened to you not me :-)

(in reply to Budgie)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback >> Bugs? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI