Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

question before buying.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> question before buying. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
question before buying. - 5/11/2006 5:37:11 PM   
samer

Before I buy this game I have a few questions to ask. I am looking to start an online league, but a little different from what you guys I have heard. People will actually get to create their own players and improve them over the course of the season. So, I would need to be able to create my own players/teams for my league in the league mode in this game. Will I be able to edit players attributes and all ? Will be able to give players a custom name,ect. Also I would need to post stats/game logs on my website. Would I get html output of the stats/game logs, or at least even be able to view them in notepad so I can just put stats in a table myself.Also what is the attribute system...is it like speed,catching,throw power..ect. These are the few questions I have before I make up my mind on buying it.
Post #: 1
RE: question before buying. - 5/11/2006 6:33:33 PM   
frunky

The game lets you edit player attributes
the stats can be exported to .csv only but there is utilities that allow you to export to html
the game has gamelogs

These socks were made for walkin
So that's just what I'll do
One of these days these socks
Are gonna make you smell like poo

(in reply to samer)
Post #: 2
RE: question before buying. - 5/12/2006 8:32:03 AM   
samer

is the simming realistic,like stats,results and all. Or do the stats not look real ?

(in reply to frunky)
Post #: 3
RE: question before buying. - 5/12/2006 9:04:37 AM   
Tbird

You get different results when simming out games as opposed to playing them out CPU vs. CPU
The gamelogs don't come out complete when you sim out games.

Hopefully when Dave releases the slow sim option where the game is actually played out without the graphics like Fbpro everything will be fixed

I haven't really simmed out games lately I most let them play out CPU vs CPU so I can't remember if the stats we're realistic or not.

< Message edited by Tbird -- 5/12/2006 9:07:35 AM >

(in reply to samer)
Post #: 4
RE: question before buying. - 5/12/2006 5:33:59 PM   
samer

Everything sounds good. This is like the best option out there considering this game isn't obsolete. I will buy it later today.

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> question before buying. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI