Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Right click gone away?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Right click gone away? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Right click gone away? - 5/16/2006 4:31:54 PM   
motnahp

Has the right click feature been cut from 2007? Since there is no "Player Usage" button on a player's card until after spring training, there is no longer a way to adjust these before the season starts.

Post #: 1
RE: Right click gone away? - 5/16/2006 5:21:04 PM   
puresimmer

Yes it was removed for instability reasons :(

Note, player usage is not used during the spring, so its ok to wait until the start of the season.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 2
RE: Right click gone away? - 5/16/2006 6:47:43 PM   
motnahp

I had some stability issues with it, so I know what you mean. I did my updates after the spring and it just took a little getting used to the couple extra clicks. That part of the program worked fine. I couldn't wait to "see" my first game with the ball flight and fireworks..............

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 3
RE: Right click gone away? - 5/17/2006 6:16:43 AM   
BleacherBum

Bummer. Extra clicks was something the UI definitely did not need. The mouse tasks involved in managing a roster (older versions) became rather tedious, especially if you quick sim games and spend most of your time manipulating your roster and lineups.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 4
RE: Right click gone away? - 5/17/2006 10:18:51 PM   
motnahp

Let's hope some of these things can be resolved or returned to the game, and soon. I hate to say it, but I paid $30 to lose: (1) Expansion, (2) The right click, and (3) The "Next" button from the player card.

I traded them for some fireworks and the new ball flight. Both are cutesy and OK, but the best thing I've been able to see (in a 2005 assn) with PS2007 is the Matrix title screen and I have seen it many more times than I wanted to.

(in reply to BleacherBum)
Post #: 5
RE: Right click gone away? - 5/17/2006 10:37:00 PM   
puresimmer

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I certainly understand. All of the above were removed for stability issues. Of course I will look at ways to get them back in asap.

First I want to get a patch out the door that addresses the crash bugs around upgrading 2005 associations that expanded in the past and some of the other reported issues that can impact folks' enjoyment of the game. That will arrive this week.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Right click gone away? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI