Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion Page: <<   < prev  19 20 21 [22] 23   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/19/2008 11:42:39 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: marcuswatney

I vote for at least three flooded hexsides.  As presently depicted, the two flooded hexsides deny Japan only a single hex (the one SE of Changchow).  The third hexside downstream would deny them two, which seems more in keeping with the devastation.

Well, 2 seems the right number in regards to the map Wosung showed me.

quote:

I vote against a pale blue 'old Yellow River' because it confuses the issue.  Players are likely to expect some sort of combat bonus from it.  If you feel it is important to mark the old route, something completely original is needed, such as double dashed lines.

It was not yet decided how the old course would appear. Doted, dashed, light blue dark blue, not decided. Nethertheless, if it appears, there will be a text saying that it is the old course.

(in reply to marcuswatney)
Post #: 631
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/19/2008 11:45:51 PM   
Froonp

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

And you might consider relocating the resource within the hex so it does not look like it is named Lake Hungtse.

Patrice has marked up an old map. A more recent version shows the resource (phosphates) moved to Tsingkow, which has been re-named Haichow.

Yes, these are the old maps from last year when I used them for the draft of the coastlines, and for the terrain feature of China back when we discussed it heavily (not unlike now).

Post #: 632
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 2:53:24 AM   
marcuswatney

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

Presently you have drawn two-and-a-half hexsides, so it is only a matter of half-a-hexside more to make a meaningful obstacle.

I have read the Hsu book (both the full edition and the abridged version) and remember it as pretty turgid and unreliable, so I do not think it would be a good source in this case. His maps are only sketches.

More significant is Wikipedia's statement that 54,000 sq km were flooded. If the diameter of a hexagon is 90 km, then the area of a single hex must be about 7000 sq km, implying that the total floods caused by the diversion were equivalent to seven or eight entire hexes. So I think asking for a third hexside is rather a modest request!

As Wikipedia says: "The flood submerged millions of homes, and since they were not informed beforehand, the majority of people did not have time to flee".

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 633
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 5:06:04 AM   
brian brian

The Wargamer's issue with "The China Incident" game (I think that was the name) has blowing the dykes as an option for the Chinese player. Maybe MWiF II or III can develop this further someday...blow the dykes but increase Communist recruitment or something.

Post #: 634
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 5:43:36 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

Presently you have drawn two-and-a-half hexsides, so it is only a matter of half-a-hexside more to make a meaningful obstacle.

I have read the Hsu book (both the full edition and the abridged version) and remember it as pretty turgid and unreliable, so I do not think it would be a good source in this case. His maps are only sketches.

More significant is Wikipedia's statement that 54,000 sq km were flooded. If the diameter of a hexagon is 90 km, then the area of a single hex must be about 7000 sq km, implying that the total floods caused by the diversion were equivalent to seven or eight entire hexes. So I think asking for a third hexside is rather a modest request!

As Wikipedia says: "The flood submerged millions of homes, and since they were not informed beforehand, the majority of people did not have time to flee".

Most floods are temporary. We are interested in the effects on the landscape over a year after the primary event, and continuing on for almost a decade after that. I doubt that the 54,000 square miles remained submerged for that period of time.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Post #: 635
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 11:48:24 AM   
wosung

Well we won't get the flooded area ultra realistic.

Because that would mean to take also seasons in account. According to Hsu, in spring the Yellow River lacked water (p.228). What does that exactly mean for the scope of the flooded area, say in 1944?

We simply lack the data about the detailed military impact of the flood. Plus: information about the Japanese/Chinese military planning for the river bow seems to be also very sketchy.

So at best MWIF can abstract these factors.

For the reliability of Hsu: The book is an english excerpt from the 10 vol. "History of the Sino-Japanese War" compiled by the Military History Bureau of the Ministry of National Defense, Republic of China. The english version was published in 1971, the year of Kissenger's PRC diplomacy, which resulted in the ROC/PRC switch in the UN Security council. So yes, it's partisan in it's over all aims.

But nevertheless most wikipedia entries use Hsu as one main source, simply because of the lack of other translated sources.

For detailed data I checked not only the maps but also the texts and cross-checked with other books, newer, mainland China and Western publications among them. On the flodded area there seems to be not so much contradiction between them, but general lack of information for our purpose:

Post-2000 Taiwanese sources, frex are more concerned with the ethical aspect of blowing the dykes but not with flood facts.

Maps from a standard PRC Military Encyclopedia from the 1990s, (Zhongguo dabaike: junshi) I also mailed to Patrice also show an identical scope of the flooded area for 1944.

And then I found another source for 1938, which gives a 300 km long flooded area between Kaifeng and the Huai River. I try to post it. It is said that the area is slightly scoped towards the south. It is also said that the blowing of the dykes was immensely important for the Chinese, for it seperates them from the Japanese. Thus it saved Chengchow and the line of communication between the Northwest (Loyang, Sian) and Central China (p.270). But this was in 1938.
Wolf Schenke, Reisen an der Gelben Front: Beobachtungen eines deutschen Kriegsberichterstatters in China. (travel along the yellow front: obervations of a German war reporter in China), Berlin 1943.
Schenke was the correspondent of the Nazi daily: Der Völkische Beobachter for the Chinese side of the front. But as a German, in 1938 he could travel on both sides of the front. He visited the Yellow river bow and Chengchow in spring 1938, just before the flood.

Bottom line: Best solution would probably be a 3rd lake hex only for the first half of the war. If this is not possible both remaining options (3rd hex yes/no) are equally "historical". And it would be up to playtesting to decide the issue.

Regards

< Message edited by wosung -- 2/20/2008 11:57:31 AM >

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 636
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 11:54:19 AM   
wosung

This is the Schenke map for 1938. (The flooded area is in the centre of the picture).

Matrix really should increase the size of uploadable pictures.

regards.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by wosung -- 2/20/2008 11:56:03 AM >

(in reply to wosung)
Post #: 637
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 11:54:35 AM   
marcuswatney

We're not talking about a flood caused by rainfall or monsoon, that then ends.  We're talking about a flood caused by the unrestricted flow of China's second largest river, with more water being fed in as quickly as it flows away, whether into the ground or out to sea.  I would think it would reach equilibrium pretty quickly.

Also, my maths was wrong.  The area of a regular hexagon of diameter 90km is only 5261 sq km.  That is to say, the area flooded initially was equivalent to more than ten hexagons.  Even accounting for some dissipation, that surely merits at least three hexsides.

Post #: 638
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 10:48:30 PM   
Froonp

quote:

Also, my maths was wrong.  The area of a regular hexagon of diameter 90km is only 5261 sq km.  That is to say, the area flooded initially was equivalent to more than ten hexagons.  Even accounting for some dissipation, that surely merits at least three hexsides.

My own math tell me that, an hex with a diameter D has a surface S equal to :
S = ((square root of 3) / 2) * square of D.

The average MWiF hex is 89 km in diameter, so its surface is 6859,79 square kilometers.
So our 54,000 square kilometers are 7-8 hexes.

As a note, hexagons are more often defined by the length of their side, a, which is equal to :
a = D / (square root of 3)

The surface of an hexagon whose side is a is S who is equal to :
S = =((3 * (square root of 3)) / 2) * square of a.

Steve, tell me if I'm wrong, you who are a demi god of Maths.

Post #: 639
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 10:57:42 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: wosung
Bottom line: Best solution would probably be a 3rd lake hex only for the first half of the war. If this is not possible both remaining options (3rd hex yes/no) are equally "historical". And it would be up to playtesting to decide the issue.

Frankly, I think that either 1, 2 or 3 hexsides of lake on this flooded area will make absolutely no difference to the war in China in MWiF.
I think that because the war in China in MWiF is fought along the railways that allow to advance toward the heart of China (Chungking, Lanchow), and I believe that the Chinese that will try to defend at Chenchow will find himself quickly outflanked from the north, surrounded and destroyed. He will loose 2 corps in the first turn of the game, and this will open the road for Japan to conquer Sian easily, and maybe more. So I think that no Chinese in his right mind will defend here. The place is still undefendable, with or without the lake hexsides.
I am for adding them, just for the historical accuracy.

Ah, once we will have put this new river into the game, we will have to redefine the 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943 and maybe 1944 start lines so that the Japanese start east of the new Yellow River (just a couple of hexes to change), is this right ?

(in reply to wosung)
Post #: 640
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 10:58:41 PM   
Froonp

quote:

This is the Schenke map for 1938. (The flooded area is in the centre of the picture).

Wosung, is it possible to have this map sent to me as the others were ?
Thanks for that if you can !

(in reply to wosung)
Post #: 641
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/20/2008 11:42:52 PM   
warspite1

Can anyone answer a few general questions on the maps please? Apologies if these have been covered previously - I am relatively new to this forum.

Is the idea to have a complete map of the world or will the map be broken into sections like the board game?  Either way I guess the map(s) will be erm..big.  How easy will it be to flick from say the pacific to Europe and all the sea zones in between? 
How will the Commonwealth player know he has a complete chain of convoys?  Will there be a system to advise if say the route from Oz to UK is incomplete or will he/she just automatically receive a surprisingly low number of resource points next turn?

How close are we to getting finalised maps?  What if any parts of the world have been "signed off" as being finalised?

Thanks

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 642
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 12:09:10 AM   
wosung

quote:

Frankly, I think that either 1, 2 or 3 hexsides of lake on this flooded area will make absolutely no difference to the war in China in MWiF.
I think that because the war in China in MWiF is fought along the railways that allow to advance toward the heart of China (Chungking, Lanchow), and I believe that the Chinese that will try to defend at Chenchow will find himself quickly outflanked from the north, surrounded and destroyed. He will loose 2 corps in the first turn of the game, and this will open the road for Japan to conquer Sian easily, and maybe more. So I think that no Chinese in his right mind will defend here. The place is still undefendable, with or without the lake hexsides.
I am for adding them, just for the historical accuracy.

Well historically there were two motives for KMT's National Revolutionary Army to defend Chengchow and the North:

1. To secure on of the few lines of communication to the outside world: The narrow Inner Asia link to it's Russian supporter.

2. To guard the CCP.

Regards

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 643
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 12:10:55 AM   
Froonp

As far as I know :
quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Can anyone answer a few general questions on the maps please? Apologies if these have been covered previously - I am relatively new to this forum.

Is the idea to have a complete map of the world or will the map be broken into sections like the board game?  Either way I guess the map(s) will be erm..big.  How easy will it be to flick from say the pacific to Europe and all the sea zones in between? 

1 clic.
Or a few mouse wheel rolling.
Very easy.

quote:

How will the Commonwealth player know he has a complete chain of convoys?  Will there be a system to advise if say the route from Oz to UK is incomplete or will he/she just automatically receive a surprisingly low number of resource points next turn?

How does he know in the paper game ?
He can know the same here, except that the game shows him the global map, and the number of convoys in each sea area, so he don't have to count.
Also, the player can at any moment enter the production dialog that shows him his future production. The result of the shipping of resources is seen here.

quote:

How close are we to getting finalised maps?  What if any parts of the world have been "signed off" as being finalised?

As far as I know, the map are finalised completely.
All parts of the world have been "signed off" as being finalised.
But, I think Steve is still open to corrections that may be blatantly wrong (they have to be real wrong and embarrasing for him to change the rivers and coastlines that need lot of work to change), and I think that minor changes such as the positions of resources, cities, ports, labels, rails, alpine hexsides can still be looked at and done as they need 0 work from him (all from me).
But if no problems are found and no suggestion made, the map is finished.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 644
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 12:28:57 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

As far as I know :
quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

1 clic.
Or a few mouse wheel rolling.
Very easy.

quote:

How does he know in the paper game ?
He can know the same here, except that the game shows him the global map, and the number of convoys in each sea area, so he don't have to count.
Also, the player can at any moment enter the production dialog that shows him his future production. The result of the shipping of resources is seen here.

quote:

As far as I know, the map are finalised completely.
All parts of the world have been "signed off" as being finalised.
But, I think Steve is still open to corrections that may be blatantly wrong (they have to be real wrong and embarrasing for him to change the rivers and coastlines that need lot of work to change), and I think that minor changes such as the positions of resources, cities, ports, labels, rails, alpine hexsides can still be looked at and done as they need 0 work from him (all from me).
But if no problems are found and no suggestion made, the map is finished.

Yes.

Steve

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 645
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 12:41:04 AM   
warspite1

Thanks Froonp - so to be clear, the Production Dialog will automatically calculate each turn how many points each power has available on the next turn and if during one or more subsequent impulses, resources/factories/convoys are lost, the computer will immediately update the points available?.   

You are right in the paper game it is of course a case of physical checking too.  I was just wondering how much of a pain it would be - for the Commonwealth player in particular - to have to scroll through many of the sea zones around the world every turn on such a large map.  Because presumably once you zoom out to any great extent the units disappear from view and so you would need to check sea zone by sea zone?  However if the movement around the maps is easy enough then I guess no problem.

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 646
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 1:00:12 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Here are three maps that were scanned by Wosung.

This shows a large area of central China circa 1938, after the flooding. Across the middle, from left to right, it shows: Tungkwan, Chengchow, and Kaifeng. In the lower right corner is Nanking.

All of these cities are on the MWIF map.

The Yellow River (Hoang-ho) is shown running north from Kaifeng.

As a series of horizontal slashes, the flooded area is shown starting to the west of Kaifeng and running southeast until it links up with another river (Wai-ho). One the Japanese lines of attack is shown to go from Nanking in the SE up towards Kaifeng, keeping to the east of the flooded area.

Attachment (1)

Steve

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 647
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 1:03:27 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

This map is a much closer-in depiction of the area to the west of Kaifeng, which is in the upper right corner.

The flooded area is clearly to the west and south of Kaifeng. Note that this map indicates that there is still at least part of the Yellow River flowing north, above Kaifeng.

Attachment (1)

Steve

Post #: 648
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 1:07:53 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

3rd and last in the series of maps provided by Wosung.

This one is circa 1944 and is focused on the area north of Kaifeng, which is in the bottom center. You can see the flooded area, which looks like a lake here, exiting off the bottom center of the map. The scale of this map is roughly comparable to the first one in this series of 3.

The northward flow of the Yellow River is a broken/dashed river line running from north of Kaifeng to the upper right edge of the map.

Attachment (1)

Steve

Post #: 649
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 3:54:17 AM   
Fishbed

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fishbed

quote:

quote:

Peking/Peiping: For the background, Fishbed absolutely is right. This is a deeply political issue between contending factions. But for MWIF both names work (see my post 396)

“Peiping” represents the retrospective and contemporary acknowledgment of KMT Nanking Government as Chinese Governement. Peking was renamed in 1929, after it was occupied by KMT National Revolutionary Army. Nanking has been made KMT capital in 1927, after Canton and Wuhan. Until then the Western powers reckognized the Chinese political faction which controlled Peking as Government of the Republic China (and granted finacial aid to it). KMT Nanking goverment practically was international reckognized, but in a subtle affront towards the antiimperialist Nanking Governement the foreign powers didn’t move their embassies to Nanking. After the Japanese took and raped Nanking in 1937 the KMT rhetoric of Peiping/Nanking obviously even symbolically didn’t made much sense any more.

The Japanese puppet regimes used “Peiping” for their main capital once again became Nanking. The Japanese just wanted Wang Jingwei to substitute Chiang Kaisheks Regime as republic of China. Thus they hijacked, or shall we say Shanghaied, the former use of names. The Japanese themselves pronounced Peiping the Japanese way: probably Hokuhei.

Not sure about Yennan Communist.

Yellow River: As I’ve written before (Posts 554, 560), Chinese wartime maps depict swaps in the flooded area south of Kaifeng. So 1-2 swamp hexes there or S of Chengchow could be warranted. According to one of my sources (P554) there was some military impact of this for the rest of the war. But the flooded area didn’t stop all fighting. I’ve no data about, say, fording problems of divisional formations in the flooded area from 1939 to 1945. Concerning the request of “pretty compelling evidence” (of swamps, etc.): Until now, it seems, all of us have collected more data and sources about Yellow River than on any other river on the map.
Regards

I like using Peiping since, based on my reading of the posts here, that was the generally accepted name. However, if using that name is politically controversial, we should stay with Peking - as in WIF FE.

Thanks for the informations Wosung :)

Shannon, about the possible political aspect of the question, I'd like just to underline that Chinese RPC historiography does acknowledge the use of Beiping/Peiping instead of Beijing/Peiking for this period. My very official RPC Chinese history book (Bai Shouyi's An historical outline history of China) does make an extensive and unlimited use of Beiping/Peiping in the narration, even though this was a name chosen by the KMT-controlled Republic - BUT the Communist Party considering itself an heir to the original Republic of China as much as KMT does, they couldn't do otherwise but acknowledge an official name change that happened in June 1928 while the CCP was still part of the republican united front, only a couple months before the bloody scission on August 1928.

Briefly, just be re-assured turning Peiking into Peiping will not hurt any sensitivity - that's commonly accepted Chinese history stuff our RPC readers will not criticize.

Hum please don't pay attention to my conclusions, just realized Beijing was renamed in 1928, and not 1927, which invalidates partly my stuff here (as Nanchang uprising happened in August 1927...). I'd better stop write rubbish so late in the night.

But this doesn't change anything about the common acceptance of the term Peiping on the Communist side still, at least. ^^

(in reply to Fishbed)
Post #: 650
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 4:35:09 AM   
Zorachus99

quote:

3rd and last in the series of maps provided by Wosung.

This one is circa 1944 and is focused on the area north of Kaifeng, which is in the bottom center. You can see the flooded area, which looks like a lake here, exiting off the bottom center of the map. The scale of this map is roughly comparable to the first one in this series of 3.

The northward flow of the Yellow River is a broken/dashed river line running from north of Kaifeng to the upper right edge of the map.

This is a VERY interesting map considering both sides know how to play the game GO. GO is quite interesting, and permutations are far far beyond that of chess.

Thanks for the maps! They look great!

Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln

Post #: 651
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 10:28:12 PM   
Froonp

So ?

2 or 3 flooded hexsides ?

If I base a decision on the fact that I generaly prefer the map modifications stay minimalistic, I'd say 2.
If I base a decision on the fact that I think that either 2 or 3 is as useless in terms of hampering the Japanese, I'd say 2 too.

So ?

(in reply to Zorachus99)
Post #: 652
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 11:08:37 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

So ?

2 or 3 flooded hexsides ?

If I base a decision on the fact that I generaly prefer the map modifications stay minimalistic, I'd say 2.
If I base a decision on the fact that I think that either 2 or 3 is as useless in terms of hampering the Japanese, I'd say 2 too.

So ?

Well, here is a screen shot of a map you sent me back in June of 2006. It shows the Yellow River running on a different path to the sea, not linking up with Hai Ho. I think we need to change the proposed hexesides that the river follows to the sea.

From the second of the 3 maps that Wosung sent me, it appears that the flooded area was mostly on the north-south axis and once the river turned eastwards it became 'normal' size in width. I would propose that the hexside between Kaifeng and Chengchow be a river hexside and the next 2 hexsides be lake hexsides. The remaining hexsides for the river flowing into the sea would be river hexsides.

Attachment (1)

Steve

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 653
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 11:22:46 PM   
Froonp

quote:

Well, here is a screen shot of a map you sent me back in June of 2006. It shows the Yellow River running on a different path to the sea, not linking up with Hai Ho. I think we need to change the proposed hexesides that the river follows to the sea.

From the second of the 3 maps that Wosung sent me, it appears that the flooded area was mostly on the north-south axis and once the river turned eastwards it became 'normal' size in width. I would propose that the hexside between Kaifeng and Chengchow be a river hexside and the next 2 hexsides be lake hexsides. The remaining hexsides for the river flowing into the sea would be river hexsides.

Steve, on that map the Huai river is not represented, so you can't say that the Yellow River don't link with it.
Moreover, this map shows that the southern Yellow River course goes midway between Nanking and Suchow, which is precisely where the Huai is. So I think that this map shows the Yellow linking with the Huai, simply the Huai name is not written.

Post #: 654
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 11:27:09 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

Steve, on that map the Huai river is not represented, so you can't say that the Yellow River don't link with it.
Moreover, this map shows that the southern Yellow River course goes midway between Nanking and Suchow, which is precisely where the Huai is. So I think that this map shows the Yellow linking with the Huai, simply the Huai name is not written.

That's good news. I hate to have more changes.

Then my comment still applies, of the 8 new 'wet' hexsides, only the 2nd and 3rd should be lake hexsides.

Steve

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 655
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 11:29:51 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

quote:

That's good news. I hate to have more changes.

Then my comment still applies, of the 8 new 'wet' hexsides, only the 2nd and 3rd should be lake hexsides.

Patrice has sent me graphics for this and I'll try to make those changes today. Once done, I'll post them.

Steve

Post #: 656
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/21/2008 11:35:09 PM   
Froonp

quote:

Patrice has sent me graphics for this and I'll try to make those changes today. Once done, I'll post them.

And while I loved to edit the rivers & lakes drawings of Rob (which I found so easy that I regret of not having done all the rivers graphics myself), I hope there won't be more of this kind because the whole discussion / decision / coding process takes time that we don't want to loose.

This was worth it anyway, as we will be able to be proud of having done China right, and I think we can all thank you for the initial comment Marcus.

Post #: 657
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/22/2008 1:51:03 AM   
marcuswatney

Glad to be of service.

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 658
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/22/2008 4:43:36 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Here is the result. A couple more names can be added: for the old river course and the lake SE of Lake Hungtse.

Attachment (1)

Steve

Post #: 659
RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion - 2/22/2008 10:51:01 AM   
Froonp

quote:

Here is the result. A couple more names can be added: for the old river course and the lake SE of Lake Hungtse.

Yes, I lacked time these last days for the actual additions, but I have a list of names to add and some names to modify on the map, that I'll do today.

Post #: 660
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 21 [22] 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Modifications to MWiF China Map portion Page: <<   < prev  19 20 21 [22] 23   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI