Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Enable Expansion?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Enable Expansion? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Enable Expansion? - 6/23/2006 5:02:52 PM   
tjcarls

I do not have the option of selecting Enable Expansion under the Association Settings tab? The check box does not exist. How do I set up an association to allow expansion? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/23/2006 10:02:45 PM   
Claymore Cut

quote:

ORIGINAL: tjcarls

I do not have the option of selecting Enable Expansion under the Association Settings tab? The check box does not exist. How do I set up an association to allow expansion? Thanks.

Hmm....You should, what type of league?

(in reply to tjcarls)
Post #: 2
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/23/2006 10:16:19 PM   
tjcarls

I have set up associations in both PureSim Classic and PureSim Classic - Quickstart to see if I could find it and the option does not show up in either association.

(in reply to tjcarls)
Post #: 3
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/23/2006 10:27:16 PM   
Claymore Cut

quote:

I have set up associations in both PureSim Classic and PureSim Classic - Quickstart to see if I could find it and the option does not show up in either association.

Go past the screens that give you teams, league set up and the like, until you get to the: Configuration Options screen (first option is Roster Configuration). The third checkmarked box on the right is the enable expansion possible box, which should be already checked.

(in reply to tjcarls)
Post #: 4
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/24/2006 2:16:57 AM   
tjcarls

I have checked the options within the Configuration Options screen with the first section being Roster Configuration and there is no check box for Enable Expansion.

(in reply to Claymore Cut)
Post #: 5
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/24/2006 10:55:26 AM   
Claymore Cut

quote:

I have checked the options within the Configuration Options screen with the first section being Roster Configuration and there is no check box for Enable Expansion.

Is it multiplayer or Single? What version are you running?

(in reply to tjcarls)
Post #: 6
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/24/2006 3:41:50 PM   
puresimmer

Make sure your association is loaded and then click "Options and Utilities" under "Quick Links" on the main association menu.

You will see a dialog come up -- click the "association settings" tab. You will see a screen like this with the check box:

Attachment (1)

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to Claymore Cut)
Post #: 7
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/25/2006 3:23:09 AM   
tjcarls

I do not have that option.  The area you have "red boxed" does not exist on my screen.  I just downloaded the software last week so I would assume that I have the most recent version.  I am familiar with the software and have seen that option on previous version.  What do I need to do?  Thanks.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 8
RE: Enable Expansion? - 6/25/2006 4:56:12 AM   
Claymore Cut

quote:

I do not have that option. The area you have "red boxed" does not exist on my screen. I just downloaded the software last week so I would assume that I have the most recent version. I am familiar with the software and have seen that option on previous version. What do I need to do? Thanks.

You need to download at least the offical patch. The basic game is not the patched version.

Here is the patch: http://www.matrixgames.com/games/downloads.asp?gid=329

(in reply to tjcarls)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Enable Expansion? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI