Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Answers not found in Manual (?)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> The War Room >> RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 7/19/2007 10:29:16 PM   
PaladinSix

I was not aware of that, actually. Thanks for the tip. That means that Bob/Curtis would be uniquely suited to creating the D-Day AAR that I was talking about, but Larry, I'd be just as happy with one of yours (or JAMiAM's if you're so inclined.)

PaladinSix

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 31
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 7/19/2007 10:32:40 PM   
Veers

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaladinSix

I was not aware of that, actually. Thanks for the tip. That means that Bob/Curtis would be uniquely suited to creating the D-Day AAR that I was talking about, but Larry, I'd be just as happy with one of yours (or JAMiAM's if you're so inclined.)

PaladinSix

I often wonder if James (JAMiAM) has the time, or the will, to play TOAW at this point.

To repeat history in a game is to be predictable.
If you wish to learn more about EA, feel free to pop over to the EA forums Europe Aflame Forums.

(in reply to PaladinSix)
Post #: 32
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 7/19/2007 11:05:54 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers

quote:

PaladinSix

I often wonder if James (JAMiAM) has the time, or the will, to play TOAW at this point.

Sadly, at this point in time, I spend much more time working on it, than playing it...

One of these days, though...one of these days...

(in reply to Veers)
Post #: 33
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 7/19/2007 11:36:35 PM   
Veers

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers

quote:

PaladinSix

Sadly, at this point in time, I spend much more time working on it, than playing it...

I had a hunch.

quote:

One of these days, though...one of these days...

May that day come swiftly.

To repeat history in a game is to be predictable.
If you wish to learn more about EA, feel free to pop over to the EA forums Europe Aflame Forums.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 34
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 7/20/2007 1:49:30 AM   
L`zard

quote:

In case you weren't aware, Curtis Lemay and Bob Cross are one and the same.

Wasn't till now, but an excellent thing to know! May have a reason to PM BC in the near future, eh?

L`zard

"I have the brain of a genius, and the heart of a little child! I keep them in a jar under my bed."

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 35
RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) - 10/24/2007 5:35:39 AM   
scout1

With all the various info floating around, has anyone attempted to collect it into a Wiki ?

The WitP community finally got one off the ground and contains alot of useful info in a user friendly approach ?

Just wondering as I'm at the start of the learning curve for this game and am looking for pointer on .... EVERYTHING

(in reply to L`zard)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> The War Room >> RE: Answers not found in Manual (?) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI