Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports - 7/2/2006 9:23:45 AM   
nandito88

It seems that when I produce player reports that are in html format, the formatting is all over the place. If you look at the screen capture, you'll see that the player report of Lionel Dickerson. The player rating section overlaps the menu underneath it. And the defense scouting report, the ratings are all over the place and completely indecipherable. I looked at it in full screen mode and it wasn't any better. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports - 7/2/2006 11:24:06 AM   
sposfan

nandito,

FYI, on the defensive scouting report, the ratings are placed so that they match up on the actual position on the backdrop stadium on that screen. IE 3b ratings are on the thirdbase bag etc.

As to the overlap on the main screen, that I have no clue, especially if you used full screen mode as well and the same thing happened.

(in reply to nandito88)
Post #: 2
RE: Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports - 7/2/2006 1:09:50 PM   
puresimmer

Check the following:

1. Using a standard dpi size for your screen resolution
2. Make sure your "text size" settings in Internet Explorer is set to "Medium" (Under the View->Text Size menu in IE

I'll also have a look on this end.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to sposfan)
Post #: 3
RE: Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports - 7/2/2006 6:55:41 PM   
sposfan

Shaun,

using 1.18 when I go to the Injured Players/DL team report the logo comes out on top of the last 2 words of the first player listed. This is in windowed mode, I haven't yet checked to see about full screen. Not sure if this was an issue before and I just never noticed it.

I'm using the shirt logos from Padresfan's site.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 4
RE: Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports - 7/3/2006 6:38:37 AM   
nandito88

quote:

ORIGINAL: sposfan

nandito,

FYI, on the defensive scouting report, the ratings are placed so that they match up on the actual position on the backdrop stadium on that screen. IE 3b ratings are on the thirdbase bag etc.

As to the overlap on the main screen, that I have no clue, especially if you used full screen mode as well and the same thing happened.

D'oh. you're right. Sorry about not noticing the obvious.

quote:

Check the following:

1. Using a standard dpi size for your screen resolution
2. Make sure your "text size" settings in Internet Explorer is set to "Medium" (Under the View->Text Size menu in IE

I'll also have a look on this end.

Thanks. The dpi on my laptop in 1400X1050. The text size in Explorer is set to medium. I tried it in forced 1024X768 mode, but still had the same problems. In fact, I can't get the game to go back to windowed mode, even though I select the option and restart the game. It still forces my computer to go to 1024X768 mode, no matter what I do.

(in reply to sposfan)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Formatting Problems in HTML Players Reports Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI