Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Install Pics...fictional players....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Install Pics...fictional players.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/10/2006 1:23:06 AM   
Nomo Ootp

I have created images for my fictional team and named all the pics in the firstname_lastname.jpg format. I placed a copy of the image in the present day folder and selected the autoassign photos. None get assigned.

I then put one image in the generic folder to see if the player would be updated with the photo. Reran the auto assign photo and this time every player in the league had this image....

Can someone who provide a little help in this matter? Can images be assigned to fictional players using the firstname_lastname method?

Thanks

Steve
Post #: 1
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/10/2006 4:43:15 PM   
Nomo Ootp

Got the answer for this - Fictional players cannot have their own photo auto assigned. I guess the only option is to put the images into a Association folder and assign photos individually....

(in reply to Nomo Ootp)
Post #: 2
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/10/2006 11:59:02 PM   
SittingDuck

ooooo  -  are you saying that if I run an fictional league, that I have to assign every player a particular image one by one???

(in reply to Nomo Ootp)
Post #: 3
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/11/2006 12:06:46 AM   
Nomo Ootp

Yes that is correct.... I am a little dissapointed myself. I usually create me own players with templates that I have so now I know that I will have to create a folder for my association, then a folder for each team and then assign the players one by one on each roster...... This really puts a damper in my fictional player templates in team uniforms plan.

(in reply to SittingDuck)
Post #: 4
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/11/2006 12:39:59 AM   
DonBraswell

I don't know about assigning fictional player pic's by name, but I use some generic pics and auto assign all of the time.
Don

(in reply to Nomo Ootp)
Post #: 5
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/11/2006 12:40:59 AM   
SittingDuck

Good icon there, because that definitely is a damper for me.  I think the older version used to assign them randomly, so I dunno what hoppen.

(in reply to DonBraswell)
Post #: 6
RE: Install Pics...fictional players.... - 7/11/2006 2:14:06 AM   
Nomo Ootp

quote:

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

Good icon there, because that definitely is a damper for me.  I think the older version used to assign them randomly, so I dunno what hoppen.

You can still just label them p1.jpg and so on. It just then you put a random picture to each player. I put uniforms on mine and like to keep the players with the team uniforms of the team they are on.......at least initially..... I'll still work on the templates but it will mean that I probably now start with 35 players per team and maybe 16 teams and then expand....

(in reply to SittingDuck)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Install Pics...fictional players.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI