Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

IE back to 6 help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> IE back to 6 help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IE back to 6 help - 7/10/2006 1:28:04 AM   
bodeka

Ok. Bought the game today. Can't run the game I assume because I must have IE 7. When I hit play I get a box for internet connection saying 'send report?' So I assume that is some kind of copy protection. No matter.

I was going to wait until PS2k7 is updated for IE 7 but now I'd rather go ahead and give it a whirl.

Can someone advise me on how to determine if indeed I have IE 7? And if so, HOW do I go back to IE 6? I was advised here that going back won't mess up anything. But when I do a search and go to the IE site I can't find any place where it will let me install IE 6.

Any help, advise would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: IE back to 6 help - 7/10/2006 2:14:13 AM   
bodeka

Just thought I'd add this. I dl the 1.19 beta that was to hopefully help solve the IE7 problem. I got the same internet send report failure box. So it didn't help in my situation.

Now I wonder if I should do a reinstall? Frustrating to say the least.

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 2
RE: IE back to 6 help - 7/10/2006 3:26:15 AM   
sanpurdue

Let me see if I can help.

I tried to install IE 7, but I had problems so I am still back on IE 6. Fire up Internet Explorer. Click on HELP, Click on ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER.

You should be able to see the version of IE you are running. As I stated, I don't have IE 7, but I would be surprised if the above steps don't work, if you do have IE 7.

I downloaded ie6setup.exe and I can get you a copy. It's a small file so I can email it to you.

Feel free to email me at replaybaseball@aol.com.

Thanks!

Mark Miller

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> IE back to 6 help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI