Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Injuries

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Public Beta Feedback >> Injuries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Injuries - 7/10/2006 7:25:13 PM   
Deltadog

I have had 2 players suffer a severe and moderate injury during games. Play has stopped and I have had to replace them. However, after the game, when I looked at them further there was no sign of an injury. Prior to the first of these there were 2 other injuries and both showed up and took time to heal. I have not looked at players on CPU managed teams since the first magical cure to see of the same thing is happening to them as well. One was under the 1.18 patch and one under the 1.19 patch.
Post #: 1
RE: Injuries - 7/10/2006 11:47:21 PM   
torque561

Just about the same thing happened to me. Mine happened with 1.18. One player suffered a career ender and was ok. I hope it's an easy fix, because it's a feature I really like; especially in a fictional league

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 2
RE: Injuries - 7/10/2006 11:56:29 PM   
SittingDuck

Thanks for posting - I've seen this happen several times. Glad to know it isn't just me.

This was on v1.18

(in reply to torque561)
Post #: 3
RE: Injuries - 7/11/2006 4:31:46 AM   
Deltadog

Next game two players on opponent were injured and substituted for in game. Once the game ended they were on DL. Miracle cures may be limited to players on the human owned team

(in reply to SittingDuck)
Post #: 4
RE: Injuries - 7/11/2006 6:21:30 AM   
KG Erwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deltadog

Next game two players on opponent were injured and substituted for in game. Once the game ended they were on DL. Miracle cures may be limited to players on the human owned team

Ah, I knew it was good money spent on that Sioux medicine man. A little peyote and 24 hours in a tent can alter your outlook.

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 7/11/2006 6:23:45 AM >

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Public Beta Feedback >> Injuries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI