Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Historical Draft?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Historical Draft? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Historical Draft? - 7/21/2006 1:00:21 AM   
ValinFel

I'm trying to mirror expansions, teams moving, and teams changing names, for example, when Milwaukee moves to St. Louis and becomes the browns in 1902 or Baltimore moving to New York to become the Highlanders in 1903. I will go in and change the city and nickname, to reflect the change. The problem I'm having is that when I make these changes, these teams don't draft any of their new players (using team affinity). All the other teams draft their correct playsers, but the teams I change don't. How does puresim know which players to draft onto which teams and why would it be that when I change the Milwaukee Brewers to the St. Louis Browns, the Browns will not draft any new players from that point forward. Same thing happens in 1903 when I change Baltimore to New York. What am I missing?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Historical Draft? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI