Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Community Help...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Community Help... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Community Help... - 8/28/2006 11:03:35 AM   
Bucks

Hi All,
During the testing I'm undertaking for the HUD3, I've noticed some behavoirs that have intersted me greatly. I've managed to add an Iron Bomb "limiter" that allows scen designers to limit the number of iron bomb loadouts available in a scen. It's a "No Damage" missile that also has the added effect of adding a video display to bomb runs.

I've also been looking at the point defence calculations via the use of the AA_log files. From preliminary testing I believe that mount arcs do in fact work.

To support this testing I am asking anyone for help by sending me a selection of AA_logs from their game sessions. The only piece of information I require is that you state the Database that you used while collecting the logs. You will also need to turn all the weapon calculation options on in the launcher if you aren't capturing already.

I am really after logs from games with surface units being engaged with SSMs or ASMs (missiles). It also doesn't matter which database you use. I can view all via Jon Reimer's editor or PFedit and that's all I need to confirm the conclusions I have reached. I've covered the HUD-II/3 myself so Logs from DB2000/ANWDB/ODB and PDB - Players DB are what I'm looking for.

Thanks very much in advance

Darren Buckley

Post to darren_buckley(at)optusnet.com.au

< Message edited by Bucks -- 8/28/2006 11:07:51 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Community Help... - 8/28/2006 5:41:26 PM   
ClaudeJ

Logs sent, hope it helps
Jan

reporter at Gazette du wargamer.fr
(Previously known as JanMasters0n)

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open."
Frank Zappa

(in reply to Bucks)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Community Help... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI