Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

information please

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> information please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
information please - 9/9/2006 9:36:27 PM   
bleahercreature

Greetings,

Currently I am looking for a baseball game. Unfortunately, it appears the days of graphics based games are over. Given my choices OOTP, Pure Sim, APBA, Strat and Diamond Mind, here's what I've learned

OOTP: Unplayable. The game has gone in a typical direction that all games seem to go eventually. They have been purchased so mnay times by so many idfferent companies that they are no longer true to the original game. Now, they're like EA. They don't care, and its always wait 'til next year.

APBA and Strat are appearently big enough that they don'tt care about new business. You can't get an answer back from support. If somebody asks you questions about the game, if you're in business, you would think you would want to answer them. Not so, I guess,as I have waited days for an email.

The jury is still out on Daimond Mind as they at least gave a parcial answer, and questions were fowarded to a different department.

That brings ups to PUre Sim. Is this game a "front office" simulation, or can you actually manage teams. I read a review that says you have no control over what goes on during the games. Taht review was for last year's game though.

So, is this a front office only sim, or can you control on field decissions?
Post #: 1
RE: information please - 9/10/2006 12:03:00 AM   
Woodruff

You have the option of just managing the personnel for your team or also managing the gametime decision-making.

And as far as customer "listening" goes, I've never seen any other developer even halfway approach what Shaun does for us with Puresim. Absolutely A+ in that department.

(in reply to bleahercreature)
Post #: 2
RE: information please - 9/10/2006 12:23:41 PM   
motnahp

Bleacher:

I recommend you do what I did before purchasing the game. Take a few minutes (or hours) for a week just reading over this message board. You will see that the developer truly cares about and listens to his customers.

Nothing quite strokes the ole ego like making a suggestion and seeing YOUR suggestion implemented in a later version.

In the last year or so, Shaun has made great strides to make PureSim flexible for a wide variety of users. You can't beat the good price, outstanding support, and continuing upgrades. I recommend purchasing the latest official release, jumping in and having fun!

(in reply to bleahercreature)
Post #: 3
RE: information please - 9/10/2006 6:30:48 PM   
rich12545

Not sure if Bleacher cares.  Because PS doesn't work on my computer, I play ootp.  Came to this section to see if there was anything new on my thread below.  Who knows?  Maybe someone will come up with an answer.

His description of ootp is totally inaccurate.  It is so far wrong, he comes across as being a troll, imo.  If he really wanted to know about PureSim, all he needs to do is download the demo and try it.   

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> information please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI