Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Commands

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: Commands Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Commands - 11/22/2006 2:01:37 AM   
Nemo121

No Sid. I take my committments seriously but I found you impossible to communicate with...  and then when I stated I was probably going to leave you started getting nasty and personal which really decided me to leave.

I wish Mifune good luck.

(in reply to el cid again)
Post #: 181
RE: Commands - 11/22/2006 5:01:13 AM   
Mifune

Cid I am not sure if this effects the Grand Imperial strategy against the Allies. Our spies have uncovered the Allied Master plan, it seems that after many years of the Allies secretly planning their "War Plan Orange" we have it is here on this map.

Attachment (1)

Perennial Remedial Student of the Mike Solli School of Economics. One day I might graduate.

Post #: 182
RE: Commands - 11/22/2006 7:02:18 AM   
el cid again

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nemo121

No Sid. I take my committments seriously but I found you impossible to communicate with...  and then when I stated I was probably going to leave you started getting nasty and personal which really decided me to leave.

I wish Mifune good luck.

Whereas you merely said I was so unreasonable that if you went along with me, you would have to be an idiot. And of course, that if this were real life, you would send assassins. Totally respectful you were, no doubt about it. You asked for clarity - and I gave you carte blanche. I was only honest when I revealed I didn't think it would be enough - based on your past behaviors. I regret that theory prooved correct.

It remains that - in this thread - you said you objected to ultimatums "I will leave if I don't get my way" - referring to my exasperation with some radical schemes - and yet you have refused to honor that standard yourself. I naively expected more - and I am disappointed that all the stuff about "I negotiate hard, but I honor my commitments" was not determining.

Communication is a two way process. I do not have the kind of difficulty communicating with others which we experienced. That might suggest some introspection is appropriate. Just as in a marriage, if communication fails it is not often purely the fault of one side.

(in reply to Nemo121)
Post #: 183
RE: Commands - 11/22/2006 8:08:20 AM   
Nemo121

LOL! Sure Sid. Mea Culpa Maxima. 'Twas all my fault. I'm a dirty rotter etc etc. I'm sure you'll be much happier with Mifune. Now can you just quit it and leave me alone? Thanks.

Post #: 184
RE: Commands - 11/22/2006 6:30:00 PM   
el cid again

I suggested that a communications problem might involve fault on both sides. Just as I reject it is all my fault (which your complaints imply) I also reject it was all your fault. To the extent it was not your fault, I apologize.

From my point of view this thread is over and I will restart Take 2 immediately.

(in reply to Nemo121)
Post #: 185
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: Commands Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI