Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce Strat... - 11/1/2006 9:07:25 AM   
Alex Fiedler

Lock ‘n Load Publishing to market and sell all Lock ‘n Load Board Games, Matrix Games obtains exclusive rights to convert Lock ‘n Load Publishing titles to computer games.

Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing (www.locknloadgame.com) are thrilled to announce a strategic alliance that will allow gamers to have their gaming cake and eat it too. Effective immediately Lock ‘n Load Publishing will become the sole publisher of Lock ‘n Load board games, and begin selling Lock ‘n Load Band of Heroes through their secure store at www.locknloadgame.com on November 6, 2006. As part of the strategic alliance Matrix Games will have first rights to convert Lock ‘n Load Publishing titles to computer games. This will include the award-winning Lock ‘n Load tactical system, as well as any other games published by Lock ‘n Load Publishing.

“Mark Walker and Lock ‘n Load Publishing have their thumb on the pulse of the new wave in strategy gaming,” said David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games. “I’ve seen Lock n’ Load Publishing’s line-up of upcoming titles and it’s impressive. Designers take note, if you are looking to port your designs to the computer, there is no better place than Lock ‘n Load Publishing.”

“I’m thrilled to bring my Lock ‘n Load franchise under one, permanent roof,” says Mark H. Walker, owner of Lock ‘n Load Publishing,“ but I’m even more excited to continue my close relationship with David Heath and Matrix Games. Matrix Games is the leader in the strategy – wargame field. We share a vision to return both board and strategy gaming to the main stream, and I’m flattered that he has decided to port Lock ‘n Load Publishing titles to the computer.”

Since opening their doors in September of 2006, pre-order sales for Lock ‘n Load Publishing games have been stunning. The first three Lock ‘n Load Publishing titles —Lock ‘n Load: The Swift and Bold, which features the British Paratroopers in Europe (circa 1944), Lock ‘n Load: A Day of Heroes, a simulation of the Ranger and Delta Team battle in Mogadishu in October of 1993, and World at War, an entirely new, platoon level Mark H. Walker design, which depicts the Third World War in August of 1985, are scheduled to go into production in winter of 2006.

The first computer game based on Mark H. Walker’s Lock ‘n Load franchise, Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, is will release in Q2 of 2007.

Post #: 1
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 11/1/2006 4:01:50 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Nice piece of news :)

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 11/1/2006 8:40:15 PM   
ravinhood

{The first computer game based on Mark H. Walker’s Lock ‘n Load franchise, Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, is will release in Q2 of 2007}     Q2 of 2007???? WTH.....I could be dead by then. What happened to by the end of this year? :)

(in reply to Les_the_Sarge_9_1)
Post #: 3
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 11/2/2006 5:37:41 AM   
randell765

Ravinhood,

Leave them alone, all the emplyees at Matrix are working hard to get Guns of August released, there's no time for anything else. (joking)

Post #: 4
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 11/2/2006 9:01:36 AM   
Nicolas Eskubi

I wish you, both all the best in this new great project!

Best Niko

(in reply to randell765)
Post #: 5
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 1/6/2007 3:59:06 AM   
Howard

I would hope that the series will be turn based,as board games are, instead of RTS. Anybody know?

Post #: 6
RE: Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce S... - 1/6/2007 4:50:07 AM   
David Heath

Its turn based  

(in reply to Howard)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Matrix Games and Lock ‘n Load Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI