Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MultiPlayer Error

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> MultiPlayer Error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MultiPlayer Error - 1/1/2007 12:22:51 AM   
Scipio666

Has anyone been able to play this game Multiplayer doing detailed battles and making it past the second battle without the game crashing. I have finally gotten the game to work multiplayer TCP/IP now only to encounter this new problem. If anyone has encountered this and has a solution please let me know.

I was able to help Maulet connect with his computer using DSL as well. If anyone is having problems connecting TCP/IP games with DSL contact me I will help you as well. Best option would be Private Message me here I stop by every day or two.

Anyhow it is very discouraging that all these problems exist or perhaps Matrix did not really play test multiplayer games other then PBEM. It doesnt matter who hosts or intiates the battle. Also you can keep playing the game from autosaves but as soon as another battle occurs the player not hosting crashes to desktop.
Post #: 1
RE: MultiPlayer Error - 1/1/2007 9:01:03 PM   
ericbabe

We have not been able to duplicate this problem, and we have done quite a bit of TCP/IP testing.  It would be good to find out whether other people are having this problem, as it may help me figure out what is causing it.

(in reply to Scipio666)
Post #: 2
RE: MultiPlayer Error - 1/1/2007 9:53:06 PM   
Scipio666

We have play tested about 5 games all getting the same error. CallmeEarl is going to post the error. However the error happens akways never have we not had it. We do have the advanced options selected and are doing detailed battles. It happens everytime on the second battle so I find it hard to believe that with lots of play testing no one ever got to the second detailed battle. I have seen it posted by another as well on page 3(Concord Dans) post. Anyhow hopefully it can be fixed it is like havng 20 oreo cookies and then realizing you only have a drop of milk in the glass. We keep getting close to playing but never actually playing :(.

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> MultiPlayer Error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI