Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor - 1/13/2007 1:34:58 PM   
tocaff

The original owners from when the game was first released, way back when, are being left behind on this one. The CD was V1.0 and there was no serial # given with the game. The game wouldn't run without the CD in those days. How about thinking of us and making the patch available to us too?
Post #: 1
RE: New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor - 1/13/2007 4:52:40 PM   
Erik Rutins

That was a mistake on the production side. We'll get a new update without a serial number check up ASAP next week.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to tocaff)
Post #: 2
RE: New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor - 1/13/2007 7:02:10 PM   
tocaff

Thank you.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor - 3/5/2007 9:40:50 PM   
arkansasbob

I'm also one of those folks that has the original version 1.0 of UV. Game installed fine on Vista, but can't open any of the patches with
Adobe reader 8. Wouldn't open 2.5, so I went back to the original patches, and it won't open them either. Keeps sending me this message:
"Adobe Reader could not open uncommon valor-updatecomp(choose the file version) because the file has been damaged, etc etc". I believe
this is being caused by the serial number thingy, but never sure of anything these days. Thanks....Bob Landry

(in reply to tocaff)
Post #: 4
RE: New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor - 3/6/2007 11:13:53 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: arkansasbob

I'm also one of those folks that has the original version 1.0 of UV. Game installed fine on Vista, but can't open any of the patches with
Adobe reader 8. Wouldn't open 2.5, so I went back to the original patches, and it won't open them either. Keeps sending me this message:
"Adobe Reader could not open uncommon valor-updatecomp(choose the file version) because the file has been damaged, etc etc". I believe
this is being caused by the serial number thingy, but never sure of anything these days. Thanks....Bob Landry

Why would you want to open the patch files with Adobe Reader???

They are ZIP files, you need to unzip the file to a location of your liking and then start the unzipped patch EXE installer by double clicking it.

(in reply to arkansasbob)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> New patch V2.50 for Uncommon Valor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI