Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bug in Stats Report

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Bug in Stats Report Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bug in Stats Report - 1/23/2007 5:28:03 AM   
baseballfan99

I am playing as Atlanta and currently am 20-16 after 36 games. On my team screen, it says I have scored 195 runs scored (3rd in the league). When I go to the team batting page under the league leaders, it shows I am in 4th place with 184 runs scored. Has anyone seen this before? The pitching numbers are also off.
Post #: 1
RE: Bug in Stats Report - 1/24/2007 1:57:28 AM   
jono

In previous versions when you made a trade it would effect the team league leaders page but not the team page if there was a difference in stats between the players being traded.  For instance if you traded your aging veteran first baseman who was starting for you in the majors for another teams hot AAA prospect who hadn't been playing in the majors, on the team league leaders page you would lose your vets ML stats and since the prospect hadn't played in the majors you'd gain nothing from his stats.  Not sure if this is what you're seeing though.

(in reply to baseballfan99)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Bug in Stats Report Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI