Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 3/25/2007 7:33:54 PM   
berto72

Was the beginning of the end, when microsoft zone left CC3 community without own server players and clan (KG, CSO, BR, PZ, PL, ITL…. ) spread out or vanished.
I meet some of other survivors in gamespy, but day by day the nick list was lowering.
I thinked that until 2 player still play, cc3 will not finish, so pass hours in gamespy alone waiting for an opponent, helping any newby, or just to give sign of presence.
In those time, that I think most of us did see, how much I would give to see CC3 rise from ash? Then the notice of CoI, enough to give fresh air and to see nick pop up again.
Im agree, is just a re-relase of a game I already have and the price is high.
A friend ask to me an illegal copy. I refuse, will could take a peek 4 curiosity, but I wait and want my original copy, box version, and want to pay it, to give my little contribute at all people that worked around this game.
The difference between my and my friend?
He have a new game every week, a lot installed, all start to play and left there, so many that he have no time to appreciate any.
I have 1 that in 8 years give me a lot of fun and made me part of huge community of fair players.

As most Italian im old style, want to go in a shop, walk around and see CoI box among other while chatting with shop owner… when I can do it ?
Berto'72
Post #: 1
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 3/25/2007 8:45:18 PM   
Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto72

As most Italian im old style, want to go in a shop, walk around and see CoI box among other while chatting with shop owner… when I can do it ?

Unlikely you ever will. Why not just buy a boxed copy at the online store?

(in reply to berto72)
Post #: 2
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/6/2007 7:30:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Whats up Berto!!! Glad to see you here.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 3
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/7/2007 8:45:27 PM   
Oleg Mastruko

Mario where are you? This calls for one good Borat vs Berto Bloodbath

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 4
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/7/2007 9:46:20 PM   
Monkeys Brain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

LOLZ

Nah, I think that it was enough

Mario

(in reply to Oleg Mastruko)
Post #: 5
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/14/2007 5:24:00 PM   
berto72

quote:

ORIGINAL: Monkeys Brain

quote:

LOLZ

Nah, I think that it was enough

Mario

Surely you are Borat...

(in reply to Monkeys Brain)
Post #: 6
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/14/2007 9:27:42 PM   
Monkeys Brain

[/quote]

Surely you are Borat...
[/quote]

Silence! Just because you are 72 generation like me I will forgive you this time.

Oleg you see what you have done

No more arguing, go out and eat fish and drink tequilla but no more arguing!

I will not spoil my good mood just like that.

Mario

(in reply to berto72)
Post #: 7
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/15/2007 6:18:14 PM   
berto72

so you are Borat's manager that travel with him...pleased to meet both.

fresh beer for everyone and up for a game.

Post #: 8
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/15/2007 7:55:21 PM   
Monkeys Brain

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto72

so you are Borat's manager that travel with him...pleased to meet both.

fresh beer for everyone and up for a game.

Read your first post and you'll notice that actually you are the BORAT

Maybe to learn English a little bit better. You Italian are known as lousy to learn foreign language, and English is no. 1.

Lot's of young people in their 20's in Italy doesn't even speak English. And I am talking about cities.

And lastly why you bring this up again? This discussion is over so what is the problem with you?

Mario

(in reply to berto72)
Post #: 9
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/15/2007 7:58:06 PM   
Oleg Mastruko

Post #: 10
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/15/2007 8:10:09 PM   
Monkeys Brain

quote:

LOLZ yes maybe but I don't think that this will bring anything to the table... All opinions has been heard and I really am not into talking about this again. Better to use time to play games or anything else.

But I know what is wrong with Berto72. He is one of those Italian anarchy commies who don't appreciate other people's opinion. Go make barricade in Milano FIAT factory or something

My opinion is just that - opinion and everybody should be allowed to say theirs. But I am perfectly OK to be chased from here if I am too offending to most of posters here. So all is well and dramatization is last thing I want to do now here.

So Berto72 cool down a little bit, play the game, enjoy birds on trees etc... what else. Jesus Christ, angry fans are annoying.

And Berto72 one last thing, I will eventually get Close Combat: CoI because in my deep soul, in spite of wrong price - I in fact support retro games, and remakes. Panzer General is also game that I would like to see updated or cloned or something. So cool down, I am not with some agenda here, no that is not true. And as I hate pirates I will support all developers by buying all games from them and I have bought really many games till now.

Mario

< Message edited by Monkeys Brain -- 4/15/2007 8:14:45 PM >

Post #: 11
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/15/2007 8:31:54 PM   
Monkeys Brain

quote:

Nice audience here. Take your seat, I will bring you popcorn, not too much oil and made in my favorite pan.

Mario

Post #: 12
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/21/2007 5:54:14 PM   
berto72

"My opinion is just that - opinion and everybody should be allowed to say theirs."
                                                                                                       Mario
in fact...

"Silence! Just because you are 72 generation like me I will forgive you this time."
                                                                                                       Mario

"And lastly why you bring this up again? This discussion is over so what is the problem with you? "
                                                                                                       Mario

"But I know what is wrong with Berto72. He is one of those Italian anarchy commies who don't appreciate other people's opinion. Go make barricade in Milano FIAT factory or something "
                                                                                                       Mario

"And Berto72 one last thing, I will eventually get Close Combat: CoI because in my deep soul, in spite of wrong price - I in fact support retro games, and remakes. Panzer General is also game that I would like to see updated or cloned or something. So cool down, I am not with some agenda here, no that is not true. And as I hate pirates I will support all developers by buying all games from them and I have bought really many games till now. "
                                                                                                                         Mario

I simply respect any opinion, but not any offense.
internet is a democratic place, anyone can write anything, but at same time anyone can read
and make an idea who is in wrong and who's not.
this mean that dont need i will waste time in more reply.
But if at the end of all you think like me, where is your trouble?

Coherence.

I wish good hunt to you and Oleg, up for a game as soon as ill get my boxcopy.
Take care.

Berto 72

Post #: 13
RE: Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! - 4/21/2007 6:26:14 PM   
Monkeys Brain

quote:

I simply respect any opinion, but not any offense.
internet is a democratic place, anyone can write anything, but at same time anyone can read
and make an idea who is in wrong and who's not.
this mean that dont need i will waste time in more reply.
But if at the end of all you think like me, where is your trouble?

Coherence.

I wish good hunt to you and Oleg, up for a game as soon as ill get my boxcopy.
Take care.

Berto 72

But Berto did I started this? You first made offense to me calling me a Borat while I am far from being Borat. In fact I find all this Borat thing ridicolous, I was 4 time in the USA and it was not like Borat. I am world man. I am not closed to any prison of mind or culture. And I don't ridicule anyone, unless I am offended first then it is open season for hunt.

My point was my point. I just purchased TOAW 3 at the price that suits me. See, customer can be victorious.

I also am enjoying very much Theatre of War. At good price. Better than that would be military simulation at 1000$ per unit lolz

So no pointless arguing from my side. I will later get CoI, maybe at another Blitz Sale event hehe.

I am sorry if I offended you and didn't meant to. In fact I love Italy and no objections there. Esp. Italian women hehe.

Peace and end from my part. Back to playing Theatre of War, fantastic game!

No hard feelings to anyone, let's enjoy the games we love.

Mario

(in reply to berto72)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Sad for price? No thanks, proud to pay! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI