Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2 rookie questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> 2 rookie questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2 rookie questions - 3/27/2007 10:17:52 AM   
Font de Llop

I'm a rookie in this games and perhaps my question will be obvious, but.... How can I have divisions completly depleted? Now, they are in "partial depleated".

And the second: I'm France, and in Quick Combat my divisions are without supply... and I'm in home land!!! The same problem happens when my troops are in Poland (my protectorade). What I don't remember to do to reach a normal supply?

PD: I rode the manual.

Loads of thanks

[quote=jimwinsor]Yeah, the game system automatically send replacements to your depleted divisions. The amount of replacements you have for this purpose is set by your Draft settings. What units get the most replacements is set by how in supply they are, with being in supply in a city the best off in this regard, IIRC. I'm pretty sure the manual does cover this somewhere, when it tells what the Draft settings of your Economy do.[/quote]

I find this in other thread. Does it work?
Something else.

< Message edited by Font de Llop -- 3/27/2007 12:12:50 PM >

L'ecòleg té accés a moltes font, dades i projeccions. Tot i això, les seves eines més importants són els èssers humans. Només cultivant la cultura ecològica entre el poble podrà salvar tot un planeta.
Post #: 1
RE: 2 rookie questions - 3/27/2007 3:33:14 PM   
jkBluesman

You may disband a division, but then you may not reinforce it anymore.
In order to supply your units in battle, you have to build depots. Even when your units forage normally and are thus not supplied and reinforced, in battle they will get the supplies they need.

< Message edited by jkBluesman -- 3/27/2007 6:12:42 PM >

(in reply to Font de Llop)
Post #: 2
RE: 2 rookie questions - 3/28/2007 10:04:58 AM   
Font de Llop

Really, I don't understand your tips...

Disband a division and then not reinforce it .

And the supply:
If the depots, as say the manual, are very expensive every turn, how can I build enough depots for my troops? And in home land? Well, I'll try.

Sorry, but I need a explain more detailed or clearer. Although this, thanks jkBluesman.

I've played some time and I take the game mechanic, but there are things like this where I need help.

L'ecòleg té accés a moltes font, dades i projeccions. Tot i això, les seves eines més importants són els èssers humans. Només cultivant la cultura ecològica entre el poble podrà salvar tot un planeta.

(in reply to jkBluesman)
Post #: 3
RE: 2 rookie questions - 3/28/2007 2:30:54 PM   
jkBluesman

Depots supply regions adjacent to the province with the depot as well. So it is best to build them in the army's rear in provinces from which you may supply several armies or corps. I hope that clears it up.

"War is the field of chance."
Carl von Clausewitz

(in reply to Font de Llop)
Post #: 4
RE: 2 rookie questions - 3/30/2007 10:21:49 AM   
Font de Llop

Well, I tried and "yes"... your tip about depots happened. I believe that it only happens in enemy land. Thanks!

My two last battles in Poland against Russia made low my level troops and, I think, even with supply, they hadn't reinforcements because they were in Poland and because they weren't in a city, where is better to take reinforce. Is true my suppose?
(note: I had plenty amount of replacements)

And the last one for a time... I had two upgrades few turns ago but I don't undestand why (sorry if it's in the manual, I don't remember). I think because then I had positive glory and depends also of your culture level... but, I don't know the exact relation between them and the number of upgrades that they give me.

< Message edited by Font de Llop -- 3/30/2007 10:23:26 AM >

(in reply to jkBluesman)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> 2 rookie questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI