Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/18/2007 2:36:13 PM   
tblersch

Actually, the Lancet report found that 600k (of the 650k deaths it identified) were due to gunshots. So it either was claiming that only 50k died from bombs in 4 years, or it was egregiously under-counting deaths due to bombings. Either way, it flies in the face of common sense...as does a comparison between the Lancet report and Iraqi demographic number that show no comparable population contraction over the same time using the same methodology. The Lancet study wasn't propaganda (though it has been used as such by organizations such as ANSWER), it was just bad science, or at best science done with a "widely accepted" but questionable methodology.

(in reply to mjk428)
Post #: 61
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/18/2007 10:48:42 PM   
Doggie

quote:

Just read it on bbc.co.uk
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6554487.stm
Israeli soldiers using youths as humans shields.
quote:

The military, announcing the suspension, said soldiers "apparently made prohibited use of civilians".

PS Doggie check Hagana, Stern group (especially its 1947-48 activities) and the bombing of Hotel King David in 1940. The world is NOT black and white.

The "Palestinians" use their own people as human shields every day. On their worst day, Hagana and Stern never came close to the barbarity exhibited by the "Palestinians". It's like comparing a soccer match to Gallipoli.

You just don't get it, do you? There is not a single word from the BBC that does not characterize the Israelis as murdering fascists. Or the wretched, bloodthirsty "Palestinians" as "innocent victims". I have never, ever, seen a positive world about Israel on the BBC. You call that "neutral"? On the one side, you have the only democratic country in the middle east. On the other, the "Palestinians", the most savage, bloodthirsty, intolerant people on the face of the earth. Yet all you see on the BBC is how the evil Joos are tormenting the poor innocent Arabs.

How anyone can read this continuous torrent of blood libel worthy of Adolf Eichmann and call it "neutral" is beyond comprehension.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 62
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 12:16:26 AM   
Mac67

quote:

ORIGINAL: Doggie

quote:

You just don't get it, do you? There is not a single word from the BBC that does not characterize the Israelis as murdering fascists. Or the wretched, bloodthirsty "Palestinians" as "innocent victims". I have never, ever, seen a positive world about Israel on the BBC. You call that "neutral"? On the one side, you have the only democratic country in the middle east. On the other, the "Palestinians", the most savage, bloodthirsty, intolerant people on the face of the earth. Yet all you see on the BBC is how the evil Joos are tormenting the poor innocent Arabs.

How anyone can read this continuous torrent of blood libel worthy of Adolf Eichmann and call it "neutral" is beyond comprehension.

BBC report of Palestinian terror attacks on Israeli Gaza border town

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5083434.stm

That seems pretty balanced and fair reporting to me.

"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

The Rose and Crown, a forum for British Gentlemen

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 63
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 12:29:09 AM   
Doggie

quote:

The step-up in attacks came after the militant group Hamas broke its 16-month ceasefire after accusing Israeli forces of firing a shell onto a beach that killed eight Palestinian civilians

The JOOS started it. And what "ceasefire" was that?

quote:

"For five years I've had to worry about the Quassams. My children sleep with me in the same bed because I'm worried about their safety."

There has never been a "ceasefire".

quote:

"I think the only solution now is to send the tanks in and flatten as much of the Gaza Strip as we can," she says. "I never thought I would say that but what can I do?

Damn mass murdering Jooos!

(in reply to Mac67)
Post #: 64
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 1:04:28 AM   
Mac67

This ceasefire?

http://info.jpost.com/C005/Supplements/GazaUpheaval/n.04.html

quote:

Sept 2005, Hamas leader Mahmoud Zahar announced on Sunday night that his movement would stop firing rockets at Israel...... Sources close to Hamas said the Egyptians exerted heavy pressure on Hamas over the past few days to end its attacks on Israel and to abide by the unofficial truce with Israel.

quote:

quote:

The step-up in attacks came after the militant group Hamas broke its 16-month ceasefire after accusing Israeli forces of firing a shell onto a beach that killed eight Palestinian civilians

The JOOS started it. And what "ceasefire" was that?

The key word there is "ACCUSING", Bush was accused about lying about WMD's as reason to invade Iraq, does that mean its actually a proven fact? Seems to me all the reporter is doing is giving the Palestinian's reason to justify the attacks. If he was trying to say that the Israeli's started it, it would have been a lot more effective to leave out the word accusing alltogether.

quote:

"I think the only solution now is to send the tanks in and flatten as much of the Gaza Strip as we can," she says. "I never thought I would say that but what can I do?

That seems a fairly normal reaction for a person who is living in fear for herself and her family. Dosnt make me think, "Damn mass murdering Jooos!"

"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

The Rose and Crown, a forum for British Gentlemen

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 65
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 4:04:26 AM   
Ursa MAior

Doggie

NO ONE on this planet are without faults. Including me. And you. And the israelis (which BTW DOES not equal joos cuz there are arabs, and christians among them too). And the prez and the US.

And mistakes SHOULD be pointed out, so that ALL can learn from it. Paraphrasing Richard Denny (If you act, think and speak like a professional salesman, you are one). if you act, think and speak like a terrosrist you are one (ndependently from the fact who you REALLY are).

If you dont agree with the above then we should finish here, since there is no point arguing over something which we dont agree even in the basics. I dont want to get into another flamewar.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 66
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 5:55:45 AM   
Doggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mac67

This ceasefire?

http://info.jpost.com/C005/Supplements/GazaUpheaval/n.04.html

Thyere has never been a "ceasefire" on the part of the "Palestinians." They murder any Jew they can get their hands on, where ever they can, be it at the Munich Olympics, a synogouge in Seattle, or a pizza joint in Tel-a-viv. And they don't care who else gets killed while they're at it.

The point is the British press is hardly "neutral" towards the Israelis. Their coverage is shamefull for the most part.

< Message edited by Doggie -- 4/19/2007 5:56:51 AM >

(in reply to Mac67)
Post #: 67
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 9:47:31 AM   
Twotribes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior

Doggie

NO ONE on this planet are without faults. Including me. And you. And the israelis (which BTW DOES not equal joos cuz there are arabs, and christians among them too). And the prez and the US.

And mistakes SHOULD be pointed out, so that ALL can learn from it. Paraphrasing Richard Denny (If you act, think and speak like a professional salesman, you are one). if you act, think and speak like a terrosrist you are one (ndependently from the fact who you REALLY are).

If you dont agree with the above then we should finish here, since there is no point arguing over something which we dont agree even in the basics. I dont want to get into another flamewar.

So, using this argument I assume you agree with the sentiment that a majority of Muslims are terrorists? Polls , studies and research as well as Video feed from numerous news sources have repeatedly shown that a majority of "arab" Muslims approve of the actions of Terrorist in regards attacks on Isreal and the US.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 68
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 10:17:59 AM   
Ursa MAior

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes
So, using this argument I assume you agree with the sentiment that a majority of Muslims are terrorists? Polls , studies and research as well as Video feed from numerous news sources have repeatedly shown that a majority of "arab" Muslims approve of the actions of Terrorist in regards attacks on Isreal and the US.

How many of them have actually planted booby traps? How many made suicide attacks? How many killed anyone?

It's not about ONLY support but making it REAL TOO. To be more or morally better than THEM I should not ACT, and behave like THEM.

But if we are at this point can you tell why are ALL US and IDF actions above all criticism? If they are not (as is SHOULD be normal) can you name one or two mistakes they made (as we all do)?

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 69
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 2:01:07 PM   
Twotribes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior

if you act, think and speak like a terrosrist you are one (ndependently from the fact who you REALLY are).

Your words. Arab Muslims, do act, think and speak like terrorists. They openly support terror attacks on Isreal and the United States, as evidenced by their ractions to any attack that succeeds. Caught on tape for all to see. Documented by polls and fatwas.

Isreal does NOT act like terrorists. They do not randomly blow up civilians. Every action they take is in response to a terror attack and is designed and targets a set MILITARY target. Every action has a military purpose and is done to protect and safe guard the Citizens of Isreal. Unlike the peace loving Muslims, when the Isrealis catch some one, they either release them or try them, putting them in jail if convicted. When is the last time an Isreali soldier was returned alive after being captured by these peace loving Muslims?

The Muslim terrorists target civilians on PURPOSE, the attacks are planned to cause the most damage and casualties as possible TO civilians. And the "arab" population cheers when it happens, they allow these terrorists to live amongst them, recruit openly amongst them, train openly amongst them. In the case of the Palastinians they ELECTED KNOWN terrorists as their Government.

The Isrealis have no choice but to accept a certain amount of collateral damage, since these peace loving terrorists HIDE amongst "civilians"

Isreal charges, tries and convicts its owm people when they break the law, even if they broke said law against a Muslim. You are aware that Palastinians murder any fellow Palastinian that warns the Isrealis about attacks or identifies any terrorist to Isreal. Usually the police arrest them ( because it is a crime to help Isreal) and then a dutiful mob gathers, the police flee and the mob murders the "suspects. No pesky show trial, no muss, no fuss.

Muslims even murder each other, different sects justifing the murders by claiming the Koran gave them permission ( the same Koran that the other sect uses) They use terror against each other, It is the preferred method amongst them if one pays much attention to the goings on in the Arab world.

Even non Arab Muslims aid and abet terror. The master mind of the Bali bombing got what? 3 years? And was released early for "good behavior". In Iran the Courts drop charges against mass murderers because they were only murdering people that were "unislamic".

And the enlightened European take on this? All we need do is look to Paris for the answer. Muslim "youths" terrorize, burn and destroy cars in record numbers, murder and injure police and the response from the Government is to never even mention who is doing it, rather refering to the crimes as the actions of disaffected youths.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 70
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 2:15:00 PM   
Twotribes

Mistakes? The Mistakes Isreal and Coalition in Iraq makes is simple. They treat these mass murdering retards as if they were civilized and part of the 21st century.

Isreal could , if they wanted to, clean out the "occupied" territories in a matter of days. Killing or deporting everyone in them. Instead they allow these "peace loving" murderers to live right next to them. They put the ones they catch in jail only to then have to release some for kidnapped soldiers that are returned dead. They could live up to the Un and Europes low opinion of them and simply kill everyone.

In Iraq the rules of Engagement are so crazy that if an american soldier or marine Fires his weapon for ANY reason he faces an investigation to determine if he should be tried for a crime. We have Italy and Briton trying in abstentia American soldiers for doing their duty in a War Zone. A War Zone that Italy and Briton have no LEGAL jurisdiction over. Soldiers already investigated and cleared of criminal actions by the rightful authority, the US Military.

The USA makes another mistake by allowing "reporters" to hide in protected areas and make **** up to report. These people send out Iraqies and tell them what they "expect" them to find. These stringers learn quickly what to report and what to ignore. Even making **** up if they cant find a real story.

Just read the blogs of the REAL journalists that do their job.

Ohh wait, only the BBC knows the truth, I forgot.

(in reply to tblersch)
Post #: 71
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 3:27:35 PM   
Ursa MAior

I have no more questions. If you are "intelligent" enough to call an indonesian nomad in the jungle or berber nomad in Morocco a terrorist just cuz he is a muslim, then you are just as simple as Osama bin Laden. Tell me o keeper of truth is the pope same as the IRA? Both happen to be cathlics you know. Or does Tony Blair equal the IRA? Both are christians.

Oh BTW Huntingtopn v2 ISRAEL AND NOT ISREAL! Theodor Herzl (coincidentally also hungarian) would have had a heartattack reading your lines!

Farewell.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 72
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 5:52:27 PM   
Paul Vebber

Please try to move this back on topic, or take it to the MCSH forum family...

http://www.madcowssteakhouse.com/

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 73
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 11:16:07 PM   
Twotribes

I cant, but then you know that.

(in reply to Paul Vebber)
Post #: 74
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 11:21:23 PM   
Paul Vebber

quote:

I can't

Yes you can. Heck, you have a forum pretty much all to yourself there.

Having restrictions on you there doesn't give you carte balnche to rant over here.

THe rules here are much stricter than over at MCSH. THe political rat hole you have gone down is unacceptable. Cease it or you won't be able to here either for a while.

< Message edited by Paul Vebber -- 4/19/2007 11:23:24 PM >

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 75
RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix - 4/19/2007 11:51:26 PM   
tc237

< Message edited by tc237 -- 11/19/2013 7:02:41 AM >

(in reply to Paul Vebber)
Post #: 76
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Iraq Vehicle Force Mix Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI