Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

.psx file?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> .psx file? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
.psx file? - 4/22/2007 9:30:04 PM   
33sherman

I think I might have accidentally deleted the .psx file for the assocation I am running. Everything seems fine, though some of the add-ins aren't working right and no new .psx files are being generated. What data is/was stored on the .psx file?
Post #: 1
RE: .psx file? - 4/22/2007 11:06:54 PM   
CrashDavis

quote:

What data is/was stored on the .psx file

One table holds every single individual play that has ever occured in your association.
The second holds the game history (score, wp, lp, etc) of every game that has occured in your association.

If I remember correctly, this psx file only gets created/updated once each season - at the completion of the season. Current season info for those 2 tables above is held in the main psa file until end of season at which time it gets moved to the psx file.

Do you still have the most recent backup of the psa & psx files in your \PSA directory?

(in reply to 33sherman)
Post #: 2
RE: .psx file? - 4/23/2007 12:31:44 AM   
33sherman

quote:

ORIGINAL: CrashDavis

quote:

What data is/was stored on the .psx file

One table holds every single individual play that has ever occured in your association.
The second holds the game history (score, wp, lp, etc) of every game that has occured in your association.

If I remember correctly, this psx file only gets created/updated once each season - at the completion of the season. Current season info for those 2 tables above is held in the main psa file until end of season at which time it gets moved to the psx file.

Do you still have the most recent backup of the psa & psx files in your \PSA directory?

Yeah, I had a .psx backup that was a couple seasons old (as wel as a backup of the .psa)...I've simmed a couple seasons, though, and it doesn't seem to be updating the .psx file in-between seasons anymore.

In fact, it was your Milestones add-in that made me realize I had deleted the .psx, because it wasn't working.

< Message edited by 33sherman -- 4/23/2007 12:33:42 AM >

(in reply to CrashDavis)
Post #: 3
RE: .psx file? - 4/23/2007 1:01:46 AM   
CrashDavis

Yep. Milestones queries the psx for Longest HR, Career Grandslams, and Most Ks/Game. I'm not sure what can be done at this point to recover.

(in reply to 33sherman)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> .psx file? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI