Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Redownload purchased PS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Redownload purchased PS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Redownload purchased PS - 4/25/2007 4:19:14 PM   
bodeka

I posted something like this a few months back and received a few answers but was still unable to get the game again.

Here's the problem. I purchased the new version close to when it first came out. There were several things I liked about it.

However, I changed the motherboard/video card on my PC and for the life of me I cannot get another dl of the game so I can input my serial # and give it another look. When I purchased it I had numerous IE problems and almost gave up ever playing the game. Then I was able to finally get it to work.

Now for several months I can't even get another dl.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Redownload purchased PS - 4/25/2007 5:17:08 PM   
jfgrauer

Here is a post from Shaun that I believe will help you locate what you need.

Good luck!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: puresimmer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marsh511

Hey Shaun, sorry to be dense and late on the wagon, but I'm finally home long enough to try and install CE. I'm still running 1.51. Do I first need to UNINSTALL 1.51, then re-install CE (from v1 to v4)? Or, can I install ON TOP of my current 1.51 install (in other words, into the same folder) - in this case, your latest instructions suggest I install the full CE2, then patch w/ CE4? Or....should I leave v1.51 untouched, and install CE to a different folder? (then I'd go from v1 to v4).

I *THINK* the middle option is the right answer, but I'm not doing anything until I hear from Shaun or one of the mavens here!

Thanks,
Marshall

Install them all to the same folder, the CE releases are simply updates to PS 2007. Here is the process:

1. Install 1.51
Download 1.51 Here

2. Install the PureSim CE2 Full Patch
Download PureSim CE 2 Full Install

3. Download the latest CE patch
Download PureSim CE 5 Patch

At that point you'll be up to date with the latest and greatest PureSim 2007 CE 5 release.

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 2
RE: Redownload purchased PS - 4/26/2007 12:32:56 AM   
bodeka

Thank you jfgrauer...

Just finished downloading the 3 files. Have my serial purchase # ready. Hope this
works.

Have a great evening!

(in reply to jfgrauer)
Post #: 3
RE: Redownload purchased PS - 4/26/2007 2:46:34 AM   
bodeka

Fantastic!!

jfgrauer your advice was perfect! Everything went smoothly.

Started to setup a season and realized I needed to do more study to create my 59 replay. Need to get some photos and real ballparks etc.

Intrigued by the 'speech' for the pbp. I realize it might sound dorky but it's worth a shot.

If I can figure out how to get real life L/R stats to display on the game screen this game for the first time could really interest me to a good degree. The big disappointment for me is the lack of pitch by pitch mode which is almost a must for me. But I like the sharp graphics...the sounds and the beauty of the screens.

Very selfish of me but I spent a fair amount of time trying to find out where the 'crowd background' sounds are in the game. I wanted to copy them and create a background sound file for another baseball game that I love. It doesn't have any of the graphics/sounds etc that Puresim has. I did the search earlier today after downloading the demo while waiting for a response here. Never did find them.

When I get back this evening from taking my awesome grandson home and putting together his new little bookcase I will be diving into Puresim for quite awhile I suspect.

Thanks again for helping me get back into Shaun's game finally. I've followed his work from the beginning and I believe he is a class fella. I know he doesn't have the time he once had but his work seems solid. And by the way, several other posters here including you appear to be class people as well.

Have a good evening and your contribution to my 45+ years of baseball gaming is much appreciated.

(in reply to bodeka)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Redownload purchased PS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI