Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battlefront Tutorial

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Battlefront Tutorial Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battlefront Tutorial - 7/5/2007 7:39:13 PM   
claimsrec

My boxed game did not contain the tutorials. I've downloaded all listed patches but I still can't find them. What do I need to do to get the tutorials loaded into my game?
Post #: 1
RE: Battlefront Tutorial - 7/5/2007 8:11:38 PM   
Terl

I think these were done by fans which may be why they are not in the box set. Not positive. Go: This thread (click me) has the first installment and links to all you need.

< Message edited by Terl -- 7/5/2007 8:12:10 PM >

(in reply to claimsrec)
Post #: 2
RE: Battlefront Tutorial - 7/5/2007 10:55:45 PM   
Howard7x

Claimsrec, Terl is correct. There is no offiicial tutorial for this game. JSS has spent alot of time putting up his version of a tutorial and a tutorial battle which can be downloaded from http://www.ssg.com.au under the scenarios/Battlefront section.

There has been many a heated debate about the lack of a tutorial for this game and the answer is that SSG simply could not spare the time working on a tutorial for this game as they were also working on Carriers at War and being a small development team could not spare the resources.

Do not fret however as if you read the manual and do the tutorial that JSS has put up in the matrix forum you should be up and running in no time. Also, if you have any questions go to the RUN5 forums here  http://ssg.com.au/forums/ sign up and then fire away with your questions. Theres lots of new players to play by PBEM, people willing to teach you the finer points of the game and help out where they can when you get stuck. Dont feel lost, theres people who can help!

Cheers

H7X

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Battlefront Tutorial Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI