Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: "Realistic artillery"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: "Realistic artillery" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: "Realistic artillery" - 8/9/2007 3:01:19 PM   
william64

Here is the best way to say it. WW2's allies were perfectly matched. The russians supplied most of the manpower and we supplied most of the support. It is silly to argue which side was more important. Neither side could have gotten it done alone. What cannot be argued is that by far the greatest amount of casualties were on the eastern front. It is the russian people who suffered and sacrificed most to bring the nazi's down.

It is debatable whether america would have had the stomach to engage in a war that would have cost us 5 to 10 million casualties at that point in our countries history. Please remember there was not 300 million of back then. There were far less than half that number, so these type of casualties would have been unthinkable for us.

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: "Realistic artillery" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI