Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unable to download The Blue and the Gray

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Unable to download The Blue and the Gray Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to download The Blue and the Gray - 8/2/2007 3:42:13 AM   
Al G

Hi

Both my mate and I have purchased AEGOD American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray 2 days ago. The problem we have is that we cannot get a complete download. The file gets to 362 Mb (out of 462Mb) and finalises. On trying to open the zip file it states it is an invalid file.
My mate has sent an email to technical support as soon as this occurred 2 days ago, that hasn't been answered yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ta Muchly,
Al
Post #: 1
RE: Unable to download The Blue and the Gray - 8/2/2007 11:54:37 AM   
Marc von Martial

Seems to be a corrupted download. Please clear your browser chache and the Windows TEMP file.

If you have troubles downloading large files then we suggest you use a download client like "Stardownloader" available for free from www.stardownloader.com . It will let you resume disconnected or broken downloads. You can even pause them and resume them whenever you want.

You can retrieve the link at any time in a time frame of 30 days from the point of purchase (please note that the 30 days is only "official", "unofficially" it should never expire). Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need help downloading." link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

(in reply to Al G)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Unable to download The Blue and the Gray Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI