Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Add in idea

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Add in idea Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Add in idea - 9/20/2007 6:29:11 AM   
kennsing

I was wondering if there was a way to create an add-in that could catalog some of the more "interesting" moments of the players' careers. Such as hitting for the cycle, multiple home run games, most home runs in a game, most stolen bases in a game, consecutive scoreless inning streaks, you get the idea.

I love this game. It has satisfied my need for a great baseball sim. Thanks for all that you guys do.
Post #: 1
RE: Add in idea - 9/22/2007 3:06:50 AM   
CrashDavis

And another category I was considering was how many world series rings a player has accumulated and when and with which team(s). I like your suggestions also and will keep them in mind when the time comes.

Some time ago, Shaun said it is possible the 2008 version of PureSim will allow addin programmers to add additional tabs to the players card. I think this would be a good place to include the kind of information you and I are thinking about here.

It might be a bit of wait on this, but I think it will be well worth it in the end.

Steven "CrashDavis" Lucey

(in reply to kennsing)
Post #: 2
RE: Add in idea - 12/2/2007 6:15:20 AM   
wlfcards

What about an add in that shows runs. BA and HR by stadium?

(in reply to kennsing)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Add in idea Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI