Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Jeep carrier and fix no. on airgroup/ship

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Jeep carrier and fix no. on airgroup/ship Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jeep carrier and fix no. on airgroup/ship - 10/28/2007 4:04:23 AM   
mingohh

I understand that you can not tranfer planes to other carrier in WW2 Commander Mead came up with the ide to let smaller carrier fly in reinforment to the Task Forces in the frontline to replace losses to their airgroup this is very useful because losses to the CAP or strikeplanes means that the carrier is out of action. Its useful if you have a damage carrier but their airgroup intact and a other carrier that had huge losses to their airgroup but no damage, its undlikely that you withdraw a undammage carrier and continoue to fight with a dammage one
Are there any plans to make it possible to select how many planes you will send against enemy surface groups. I had 1 jap destroyer who was lurking close to my carrier and the smallest group i could send was 18 SBD i prefere to had sent 8 and have the rest i reserve to intercept the invasion force. If i detach destroyer why cant i join the carrier force again. And a other thing how are the AI working on both sides regarding CAP because there is no report in game of airvictory regarding casulties on the enemy fightercover on target. this is importen if i send unprotected strikeplanes agains enemy.
IS THERE PLANS OF NEW SCENARIOES
sorry fore my english
Have a nice day

The little things in life, make a huge different
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Jeep carrier and fix no. on airgroup/ship Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI