Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crusade in the Pacifc

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Crusade in the Pacifc Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crusade in the Pacifc - 11/22/2007 11:22:17 PM   
JamesM

Just brought this DVD from Big W in Cairns for $14.00. I know it has been mentioned before, but with the search engine in the forums the way it is, I will save on frustration and ask "what is it like"?
Post #: 1
RE: Crusade in the Pacifc - 11/23/2007 12:49:30 AM   
Historiker

I have several episodes of this series. All together, it shall be at least 20 Episodes and all are great!

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to JamesM)
Post #: 2
RE: Crusade in the Pacifc - 11/23/2007 4:35:26 AM   
Feinder

Is that the black and white one?  I think I've got it.  Has some nice footage.  Rather like Victory at Sea, but just the Pacific.

-F-

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 3
RE: Crusade in the Pacifc - 11/23/2007 12:24:16 PM   
Honda

I have that and it's great! It's actually an old documantary from the 50s and as such connects the Pacific war with the Korean war. Interesting also from the historian's point of view to see just how the Korean war changed the attidute towards Japanese in no less then 10 years after the war.
In 24 episodes it covers the conflict from its roots all the wayto the Korean war. It's also easy to watch since the episodes are some 25 minutes long.

(in reply to Feinder)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Crusade in the Pacifc Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI