Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No menue bar in WF

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> No menue bar in WF Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No menue bar in WF - 11/24/2007 5:52:02 PM   
Tronjer

I bought the Campaign Series from Matrix yesterday and while EF works fine, the menue bar in WF is missing (didn't try Rising Sun so far). Got the game already patched to 1.02.

And once I'm asking, there are some minor issues as well. If I recall right the old East Front 2 had some additional russian music and I'm missing the swastikas on german fortifications (as shown on screen shots). Those are no biggies but it would add to immersion. I wonder if there is a possibility to restore those original files.

Regarding the ebook-manual I only can print single pages because it generates huge printing-files, exceeding the memory of my Laserjet by using the lowest possible solution of 600 dpi. Any advice how to get this easier, considering one don't have a printing-service at his place ?

However, aside of this issues, which hopefully can get resolved, I'm happy hat Matrix brought back one of the best tactical wargame-series for a reasonal price.
Post #: 1
RE: No menue bar in WF - 11/24/2007 6:04:16 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tronjer
I bought the Campaign Series from Matrix yesterday and while EF works fine, the menue bar in WF is missing (didn't try Rising Sun so far). Got the game already patched to 1.02.

Press "M" on the keyboard to access the menu.

quote:

And once I'm asking, there are some minor issues as well. If I recall right the old East Front 2 had some additional russian music and I'm missing the swastikas on german fortifications (as shown on screen shots). Those are no biggies but it would add to immersion. I wonder if there is a possibility to restore those original files.

I believe there is a mod that you can add the swastikas.

quote:

Regarding the ebook-manual I only can print single pages because it generates huge printing-files, exceeding the memory of my Laserjet by using the lowest possible solution of 600 dpi. Any advice how to get this easier, considering one don't have a printing-service at his place ?

Can you adjust the settings at all of the manual?

quote:

However, aside of this issues, which hopefully can get resolved, I'm happy hat Matrix brought back one of the best tactical wargame-series for a reasonal price.

Glad to hear you're pleased. There is more to enhancements to come with 1.03!

Jason Petho

(in reply to Tronjer)
Post #: 2
RE: No menue bar in WF - 11/24/2007 6:21:17 PM   
Tronjer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho
Press "M" on the keyboard to access the menu.

Thank you, that worked. :)

quote:

Can you adjust the settings at all of the manual?

How to adjust the settings of a .pdf file ? All I know is one can adjust printer settings or create a .txt-file by losing all formattings. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but a single page creates a print-file of almost 10 mb on my HP.

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> No menue bar in WF Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI