Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pago Pago Troop Capacity

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Pago Pago Troop Capacity Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pago Pago Troop Capacity - 9/18/2009 9:57:48 AM   
JamesM

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before.  The manual states that Pago Pago is a large size island, however, the troop capacity is unlimited.  Is the correct?

(in reply to erstad)
Post #: 901
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/18/2009 12:37:12 PM   
Dutch_slith

Hi Andrew,

just had a look on the dutch bases...

1153 Djokjakarta, 1155 Loemadjang and 1525 Buitenzorg are all of type port, but there aren't any ports in those hexes. Djokjakarta (Maguwo) and Buitenzorg (Semplak) hexes contain a primary airfield, Loemadjang (Pasirian) contains a secondary one. Is there a special reason why these bases are rated as ports?

1157 Pamakasan
typo, Pamekasan. But since the base is located on the eastern tip of Madoera, I would suggest to rename it to Soemenep.

1162 Tjilitjap
typo, Tjilatjap

1184 Manado
dutch: Menado

1186 Pare Pare
dutch: Pare-Pare

1204 Dili
dutch: Dilly

1212 Aru Island
typo, Aru Islands, dutch: Aroe-eilanden. Since Taberfane is a base too, maybe you should move the base to hex 83/116 an rename it to Dobo.

1216 Bintan
KNIL HQ and Bauxit resources were located at Tandjoengpinang.

1220 Den Passar
dutch: Den Pasar

1228 Kai Island
typo, Kai Islands, dutch: Kai-eilanden, alternatively Toeal (main settlement on the Kai Islands)

1229 Kalao Island
dutch: Kalao

1237 Mataram
as far as I know, there was neither a KNIL or Jap base at this town, how about Lombok?

1245 Bunguran
dutch: Groot Natoena. There was a MLD seaplane base at Sedanau.

1246 Nias Island
dutch: Nias

1248 Pagai Island
typo Pagai Islands, dutch: Pagai-eilanden

1250 Raba
there was a japanese seaplane base at Bima

1251 Roti Island
dutch: Roti

1253 Sangihe
ther was a MLD seaplane base at Tahoena.

1255 Sawoe Islands
typo, Sawoe Island, dutch: Sawoe

1260 Siberoet Island
dutch: Siberoet

1262 Subi Island
there are two Islands, Subi Besar (big Subi) and Subi Kecil (small Subi)

1265 Tambelan Islands
dutch: Tambelan-eilanden

1269 Tockangbesi Islands
typo, Toekangbesi Islands, dutch: Toekangbesi-eilanden

1270 Waigeo Island
dutch: Waigeo

1271 Waingapu
dutch: Waingapoe

1272 Wetar Island
dutch: Wetar

1497 Batoe Islands
dutch: Batoe-eilanden

1498 Sipora Island
dutch: Sipora

1524 Kragan
the Japanese landed there but the most import base in this hex (containing oil fields and refineries) is Tjepoe.

< Message edited by Harald Velemans -- 9/18/2009 12:39:35 PM >

(in reply to Andrew Brown)
Post #: 902
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/18/2009 12:56:25 PM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harald Velemans

Hi Andrew,

just had a look on the dutch bases...

Thanks as always Harald. I will check out all of your suggestions.

However regarding "Dili", my understanding is that was the Portuguese name.

Also - for airfields vs ports - any base in a coastal hex is automatically made a "port" even if there was no actual port present (in which case it should have a port size of 0).

Andrew

(in reply to Dutch_slith)
Post #: 903
RE: Pago Pago Troop Capacity - 9/18/2009 1:00:02 PM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamesm

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before.  The manual states that Pago Pago is a large size island, however, the troop capacity is unlimited.  Is the correct?

Yes, that is correct. "Large" islands have an unlimited stacking limit.

Andrew

(in reply to JamesM)
Post #: 904
RE: Repair Shipyards - 9/18/2009 1:02:48 PM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

quote:

ORIGINAL: TIMJOT

Hello Andrew

Far be it for me to critique your wonderful map, but I cant help but wonder if it wouldnt have been better for game purposes that Clark Field be located in the Cabatuan hex (80/76) . I know scale wise it technically wouldnt be correct by a few miles, but it doesnt feel right that Clark is subject to direct sea assault and that the Fort Wint CD and Olangpao port is located in the Clark field hex. IMHO I feel that Subic bay and Olangpao are important enough to have their own hex. Regardless Kudos for your overall fantastic map.

Practically speaking, Clark is not subject to direct sea assault as you have to pass through the Bataan hex with its minefields and CD guns to get there. Trust me, I learned the hard way when I tried to bombard Clark

Yes. The "location" of Clark Field was a much discussed subject during development, given its location right next to a hex boundary...

Andrew

(in reply to erstad)
Post #: 905
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/18/2009 1:05:19 PM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pascal

Following the logic of port size and easy cargo handling capacity, there are many bases in the South Pacific that, on Dec. 7, 1941, should be simple beach hexes.

Luganville, for example, had no facilities for cargo handling. Again the two best sources are the US Navy's "Building the Navy's Bases" volumes (2) and Gordon Rottman's "WWII Pacific Island Guide".

Given this, what was the game logic of having so many Port Level 1 islands in the South Pacific?

I have compiled a list of bases that should be beach hexes on Dec. 7, 1941, if you wish me to post it.

I am always grateful for your contributions Pascal. Please post them and I will happily take a look.

A port level 1 is basically anything with a pier. So very primitive.

Andrew

(in reply to Pascal_slith)
Post #: 906
RE: Pago Pago Troop Capacity - 9/18/2009 1:08:46 PM   
JamesM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamesm

Yes, that is correct. "Large" islands have an unlimited stacking limit.

Andrew

Thank you Andrew

Post #: 907
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/18/2009 1:12:03 PM   
Dutch_slith

quote:

Thanks as always Harald. I will check out all of your suggestions.

However regarding "Dili", my understanding is that was the Portuguese name.

Also - for airfields vs ports - any base in a coastal hex is automatically made a "port" even if there was no actual port present (in which case it should have a port size of 0).

Andrew

Wow, quick answer. And yes, Dili is portugese.

Two more suggestions:

1263 Talaud Island
typo, Talaud Islands, dutch: Talaud-eilanden

1266 Tanahdjampea Island
dutch: Tanahdjampea

Harald

Post #: 908
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/19/2009 7:59:19 AM   
Pascal_slith

quote:

quote:

Following the logic of port size and easy cargo handling capacity, there are many bases in the South Pacific that, on Dec. 7, 1941, should be simple beach hexes.

Luganville, for example, had no facilities for cargo handling. Again the two best sources are the US Navy's "Building the Navy's Bases" volumes (2) and Gordon Rottman's "WWII Pacific Island Guide".

Given this, what was the game logic of having so many Port Level 1 islands in the South Pacific?

I have compiled a list of bases that should be beach hexes on Dec. 7, 1941, if you wish me to post it.

I am always grateful for your contributions Pascal. Please post them and I will happily take a look.

A port level 1 is basically anything with a pier. So very primitive.

Andrew

Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer.

Here is a preliminary set of base modifications. I indicate my references at the outset.

Main Sources for US base information:
Building the Navy’s Bases in World War II: History of the Bureau of Yards and Docks and the Civil Engineer Corps 1940-1946 Volumes 1 & 2.
These can be found at: http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USN/Building_Bases/index.html#contents1

World War 2 Pacific Island Guide by Gordon Rottman.

For the moment here are modifications for US held islands/bases.

United States
Los Angeles (506) – fuel set to 950’000 (from 353’500); reason – there was over 40 million barrels of oil on the West Coast in 1941 with the main production center in and around Los Angeles. Fuel availability was no problem; tanker availability was the problem. Source: Pearl Harbor Hearings available at http://ibiblio.org/pha/index.html

Lahaina (577) – fuel set to 200 (from 58200); reason – Lahaina had no major fuel storage facilities. This was an old whaling station. It was only used as a deep-water anchorage site by the Navy.

Palmyra (588) – fuel set to 0 (from 3400), supply set to 500; reason – no fuel storage facilities however large avgas storage was built or building.

Funafuti (591) – Nationality set to New Zealand (shouldn’t all Ellice be NZ?), fuel set to 0 (from 400); supply set to 50 (from 10); port set to 0 (from 1); reason – NZ coastwatchers present prior to war. No facilities built pre-war.

Nanumea (592) – fuel set to 0 (from 700); reason – no facilities built pre-war.

Nukufetau (593) – fuel set to 0 (from 1000), supply set to 0 (from 10), port set to 0 (from 1); reason – no facilities built pre-war.

Vaitupu (594) – supply set to 0 (from 10), port set to 0 (from 1); reason – no facilities built pre-war.

Canton Island (597) – fuel set to 0 (from 8000), port set to 1 (from 2); reason – only air facilities were developed by war’s beginning by the US Army. The US Navy occupied the civilian seaplane base after the start of the war. No real garrison per se until February 1942.

Pago Pago (603) – fuel set to 500 (from 4200), port set to 1 (from 3), airfield set to 0; reason – little construction was done by Dec. 7, 1941, no airfield, only very small wharf already in place for Navy radio station. No indication that the fuel storage facilities were finished, let alone had any fuel, by the beginning of the war.

Ta’u (604) – port set to 0 (from 1); reason – no pre-war facilities.

Baker Island (607) – airfield set to 0 (from 1), fuel to 0 (from 800), supply to 0 (from 10). No pre-war facilities.

So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

Post #: 909
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/19/2009 10:54:41 PM   
stuman

btw, I think you should put Memphis on the map next time

" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley

Post #: 910
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/20/2009 12:10:57 AM   
loricas

China: Chuhsien(88,56) Not a historical issue (i don't now if it' a major chinese army depot): at set-up are here around 40000 supply point and only garrison a Constr Eng unit: so a japanese paradroop here in the first turn from formosa (there are two unit here if i remember well) cost to China 3 month of burma road income

(in reply to stuman)
Post #: 911
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/21/2009 2:59:17 AM   
Richard III

I couldn`t find this in previous posts but there seems to be no roads or rails connecting Calcutta to Dacca and then to upper Burma. In fact the only land access to Burma from Bengal/India seems to be the road & RR 2 hexs SW of Darjeeling ?

In any case an Inf. unit in strat mode from Calcutta is now moving north to get to the Bridge ( I assume) that reaches Daajeeling from the north and then I assume will move down to Burma. Is this correct ?? There are no Road, Rail or Bridge lines from Calcutta/Dacca down to Burma direct on the Map ? , some look like they just stop at the river ?

(in reply to loricas)
Post #: 912
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/21/2009 3:14:56 AM   
mikemike

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richard III

I couldn`t find this in previous posts but there seems to be no roads or rails connecting Calcutta to Dacca and then to upper Burma. In fact the only land access to Burma from Bengal/India seems to be the road & RR 2 hexs SW of Darjeeling ?

In any case an Inf. unit in strat mode from Calcutta is now moving north to get to the Bridge ( I assume) that reaches Daajeeling from the north and then I assume will move down to Burma. Is this correct ?? There are no Road, Rail or Bridge lines from Calcutta/Dacca down to Burma direct on the Map ? , some look like they just stop at the river ?

I don't know about roads, but it seems the first railroad bridge across the river was built only a few years ago; that river is more than two miles wide.

DON´T PANIC - IT´S ALL JUST ONES AND ZEROES!

(in reply to Richard III)
Post #: 913
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/21/2009 8:11:07 AM   
invernomuto

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: invernomuto

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bluebook
So there is a running tally...and whenever I have constructed 100 dev points, I get the chance to shift the date one month. Then the counter is reset, I build another 100 dev points and the chance is checked again?

Yes. This was the behaviour for R&D in WITP and in AE should be the same.

Section 13.5 of the manual:
quote:

13.5 AIRCRAFT RESEARCH
Aircraft or Engines with a production capacity that are not yet available will be researched. This may move up the availability of the new aircraft or engine. Whenever a plane/engine would have been produced, the new aircraft or engine will gain 1 development point. For every 100 development points the availability of the aircraft or engine may be moved up one month.

quote:

Yeah, but through testing these development points don't start accruing until you've a finished repairs of the individual factory at a base.
So 99(1) won't produce, 100(0) will.
If you have two factories
50(0) - producing R&D 25(5) - won't produce.

Could please some devs comment on the above discussion? Is the bold part WAD? Why a repairing factory should not produce dev points?

Sorry if this subject has been already discussed.

< Message edited by invernomuto -- 9/21/2009 8:14:49 AM >

(in reply to mikemike)
Post #: 914
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/21/2009 7:48:09 PM   
dr. smith

One oddity when I was going through examining garrisons:

• Kalemyo is a dot base just inside Burma on the road to Imphal - it has no industry, no AF, no supplies or fuel, yet it has a garrison requirement of 5 - just like most Burmese towns.  Is this correct?

(in reply to invernomuto)
Post #: 915
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/21/2009 8:34:52 PM   
Mynok

quote:

Yeah, but through testing these development points don't start accruing until you've a finished repairs of the individual factory at a base.
So 99(1) won't produce, 100(0) will.
If you have two factories
50(0) - producing R&D 25(5) - won't produce.

Let's see the data on this. They've always worked fine for me in Witp. I've found no record of any change to this in AE.

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to dr. smith)
Post #: 916
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/25/2009 4:05:50 AM   
Pascal_slith

A correction for to my previous base list and more additions. Please see my previous post for my sources:

Correction
Canton Island (597) – fuel set to 0 (from 8000), port set to 1 (from 2); reason – only air facilities were developed by war’s beginning by the US Army. Units present should be US Army, not US Navy. The US Navy occupied the civilian seaplane base after the start of the war. No real garrison per se until February 1942.

Additions to base modification list:

Wake Island (611) – airfield to 2 (from 3); reason – work was started on 2 airstrips, but incomplete as of Dec. 7, 1941, however enough was ready for fighter operations.

Shortlands (749) – port to 0 (from 1); reason – no pre-war facilities.

Tulagi (753) – fuel to 200 (from 1700). No significant pre-war fuel storage.

Nandi (763) – correct name to “Nandi” and airfield to 3 (there were two 7000+ runways built before the war).

Abemama (771) – fuel to 0

Makin (776) – fuel to 0

Tarawa (781) – port to 0, fuel to 0

Christmas Island (785) – port to 0, airfield to 0, fuel to 0, supply 10, all forces back in PH or US, though Navy base unit should probably be a USAAF base unit instead and the ‘civilian’ construction unit should probably disappear outright. The island was unoccupied by any significant Allied forces at the start of the war. First units arrived on Feb. 10, 1942.

805 Tongatapu fuel to 0

1022 Christmas Island IO fuel to 0

1060 Upolu fuel 0

1289 Efate port to 0, airfield to 0, fuel 0 ; no pre-war facilities

1293 Luganville port to 0, airfield to 0, fuel 0 ; no pre-war facilities

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 917
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/28/2009 1:00:16 PM   
Jonathan Pollard

The repair cost of heavy industry and light industry being equal could be an issue.  And because light industry produces only 1 supply point per day, it does not make sense to repair any light industry damaged in late 1943 or afterwards, especially since you do not regain the victory points lost from the damage if they are repaired.

Post #: 918
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/29/2009 2:34:32 PM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

I am reviewing all of this thread, but I can't agree with these two suggestions. Luganville and Efate (Port Vila) were administrative centres at the time and would have had some landing facilities. It only takes the presence of a pier, that a moderate sized cargo ship could tie up next to, to be a Port level 1. I know Port Vila had a pier and I am almost certain Luganville did as well, so I think port 1 is appropriate for these two bases.

Andrew

Post #: 919
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 4:51:30 AM   
Menser

Hello Andy ..Great job on this wonderful map.
I was going over some area's (trying to figure out some defensive strategy in China) and I startrd to use the road overlays (R key) and I noticed the hex 78,45 (2 Hexes W of Chungking) has a road on the map but no spokes on the overlay for it. Seems to be missing a spoke to the W and a spoke to the NE in the overlay. So I looked around some more and was checking different hexes all over and found in Austrailia Hex 89,163 (A wooded hex) has 2 additional spokes not represented by road or rail, one to the NE and one to the SE. Keeping the overlay on also puts a rail overlay on the Legends potion of the Major River key. So after I put on the Hexside details and man I don't envy you that job, could see where you had to make alot of tough decisions there, but I did notice just North of the Dutch New Guinea Letters there is a river missing a river hexside detail between hexes 89,113 and 90,114. Thanks for providing us some wonderful eye candie with this map :)

"Alea iacta est." Caius Julius
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing." Emo Philips
"Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." Abbot Arnaud Amalric

Post #: 920
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 5:52:09 AM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Menser

Hello Andy ..Great job on this wonderful map.
I was going over some area's (trying to figure out some defensive strategy in China) and I startrd to use the road overlays (R key) and I noticed the hex 78,45 (2 Hexes W of Chungking) has a road on the map but no spokes on the overlay for it. Seems to be missing a spoke to the W and a spoke to the NE in the overlay. So I looked around some more and was checking different hexes all over and found in Austrailia Hex 89,163 (A wooded hex) has 2 additional spokes not represented by road or rail, one to the NE and one to the SE. Keeping the overlay on also puts a rail overlay on the Legends potion of the Major River key. So after I put on the Hexside details and man I don't envy you that job, could see where you had to make alot of tough decisions there, but I did notice just North of the Dutch New Guinea Letters there is a river missing a river hexside detail between hexes 89,113 and 90,114. Thanks for providing us some wonderful eye candie with this map :)

I've recently been doing some map revision for the next patch, so I will check these ASAP as well.

Thanks,
Andrew

PS: I fixed that railway overlay on the Legend already...

< Message edited by Andrew Brown -- 9/30/2009 5:54:10 AM >

(in reply to Menser)
Post #: 921
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 7:02:37 AM   
jrcar

Pascal,
Nadi is correct, Nandi is wrong. In Fijian the letter d represents the sound "nd" hence you say "nandi" but write Nadi.

I don't agree with some of your other ones. just about every island in the south pacific had a "port" with a peir capable of taking a small feirghter, and is therefore a level 1 port. The absance of Naval facilities shouldn't make it a 0. Small coastal steamers (1000,1700 class vessels in the game) was how trade was carried out. Copra out, basic supplies in.

Cheers

Rob (who lived in Fiji as a kid)

Post #: 922
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 7:11:31 AM   
Pascal_slith

quote:

quote:

I am reviewing all of this thread, but I can't agree with these two suggestions. Luganville and Efate (Port Vila) were administrative centres at the time and would have had some landing facilities. It only takes the presence of a pier, that a moderate sized cargo ship could tie up next to, to be a Port level 1. I know Port Vila had a pier and I am almost certain Luganville did as well, so I think port 1 is appropriate for these two bases.

Andrew

Fine with me. There were a few hundred Europeans on Espiritu Santo at the time with a few coconut and coffee plantations. I do seem to remember, also, that the Australians (or New Zealanders?) had a flight of Walrus based at one of the two on Dec. 7th too. I have to hunt in my books and references, though. Did you ever come across this?

< Message edited by Pascal -- 9/30/2009 7:26:32 AM >

Post #: 923
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 7:29:16 AM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrcar

just about every island in the south pacific had a "port" with a peir capable of taking a small feirghter, and is therefore a level 1 port. The absance of Naval facilities shouldn't make it a 0. Small coastal steamers (1000,1700 class vessels in the game) was how trade was carried out. Copra out, basic supplies in.

Cheers

I don't have any data myself, but what you say here sure makes sense - they are islands after all! They had to have piers.

(in reply to jrcar)
Post #: 924
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 7:58:14 AM   
Pascal_slith

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrcar

just about every island in the south pacific had a "port" with a peir capable of taking a small feirghter, and is therefore a level 1 port. The absance of Naval facilities shouldn't make it a 0. Small coastal steamers (1000,1700 class vessels in the game) was how trade was carried out. Copra out, basic supplies in.

Cheers

I don't have any data myself, but what you say here sure makes sense - they are islands after all! They had to have piers.

Many of the islands developed as bases were virtually uninhabited. Building a pier, especially around a coral reefed area, would have been expensive and hazardous. The Navy and Army used dynamite and brought in dredgers for much of the base building. No local economy had that kind of budgetary wherewithall to do this before the war, unless larger and well inhabited, like the Fijis and American Samoa or Tahiti. Using lighters (small boats) for offloading tramp steamers was the method in most places.

Rottman is quite detailed in his WWII Pacific Island Guide.

< Message edited by Pascal -- 9/30/2009 8:01:21 AM >

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 925
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 9/30/2009 3:22:47 PM   
witpqs

"Many" sure, but - well let the folks with actual data hash it out.

Post #: 926
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 10/2/2009 12:16:38 AM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

How I wish I had enough spare cash lying around to get a copy of this book! The online copy (Google books) is excellent, but limited (of course).

Andrew

Post #: 927
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 10/2/2009 12:44:53 AM   
Buck Beach

Hey Andrew, how about putting a base a Ketchikan, Alka. for the historical Coast Guard base there, and a place to put some of Don's babies, that I'm sure he is going to include in his mod. I think it s/b at 197.41 separate from Annette Is. air base at 198.42. Just throwing it out there (doesn't hurt to try)/

Buck

Post #: 928
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 10/2/2009 8:34:21 AM   
herwin

quote:

quote:

How I wish I had enough spare cash lying around to get a copy of this book! The online copy (Google books) is excellent, but limited (of course).

Andrew

What information do you need?

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

Post #: 929
RE: AE Map, Base, Economic Issues - 10/3/2009 3:07:02 AM   
Menser

Thanks for the quick reply Anrew .....BTW I noticed when we bring up a base display we get the weather, if its an atoll, coast watchers, and other stuff listed, but what about the terrain type ....Kinda crucial to decide what type and how many defences we need or amount we might guess as to attack with ...we click on any hex and have to refer to the Map key ...but some hexes are so small a land mass in it makes em hard to guess.

"Alea iacta est." Caius Julius
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing." Emo Philips
"Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." Abbot Arnaud Amalric

(in reply to herwin)
Post #: 930
Page:   <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Pago Pago Troop Capacity Page: <<   < prev  29 30 [31] 32 33   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI