Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Complaints

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> RE: Complaints Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Complaints - 12/11/2007 2:10:05 AM   
TheHellPatrol

quote:

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

For a game of this magnitude you all should be thankful it has a workable AI at all. It's worth the money for the PBEM game alone really. This is just one of those gems in the rough and those that are specifically solo players should really give this one a try in multiplayer mode. This is one of those games of "Don't do as I do, Do as I say" ;) Once you've experienced the multiplayer game of this you'll find it hard to go back to playing it solo imho.

Now that says alot coming from ravinhood...are you a fanboy ravinhood?
Those are my thoughts to the letter and i must say that there are no major bugs/ctd's stopping us from playing this monster, just learning an advanced games' rules. The fact that people who've played the boardgame have been playing all along just points out how much the developers goal has been achieved. My frustration is with myself and my dwindling attention span these days...i will persevere as soon as my manual gets here.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
Henry David Thoreau

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> RE: Complaints Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI