Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems with Beta patch 1.10

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Problems with Beta patch 1.10 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with Beta patch 1.10 - 12/29/2007 8:30:57 AM   
JAMiAM

Hi,

Thanks for the patch. However, I've noticed a couple of problems.

1. The new display for subformations in HQ's, when there are more than 8 subformation types, is a step backward in my opinion. The condensed displays for the subformations do not show the experience level for them. If you stick with this method, please show that, and get rid of the display of what "People" the formation is composed of. Not only is that much less important than experience levels, but in >99.9% of the time, it is completely useless, as it is the same as the owning player, anyhow.

2. I get a version error each time that I load the Russia 41 scenario. Clicking OK will allow me to load the scenario, but why is it doing this? I have not edited the scenario file, and the message (see screenshot below) indicates that it is a "save" file, rather than the scenario file that is from an older version.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by JAMiAM -- 12/29/2007 8:45:19 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Problems with Beta patch 1.10 - 12/29/2007 9:20:26 AM   
rickier65

Jamian,

I think this might be classified as a feature. <g>

this lets you know what version the scenario was created with. This actually doesnt bother me, I like knowing what version was used to create the scenario. (I noticed you can easily eliminate the message by loading the scenario, choosing edit, then saving it. The resulting scenario doesnt give that message.

(at least mine didn't).

As for the message on saved game, is thi one of the scenarios that was modified by adding in the terrain textures from the real mod? I notice that behavior on ardennes2, which was the terrain modified version of ardennes.

Rick

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Problems with Beta patch 1.10 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI