Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

phycial and digital down load of the game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> phycial and digital down load of the game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/2/2008 7:14:24 PM   
Anfield1

Hello Matrix

I ordered the phycial and digital down load of the game the 5 december 2007, when does the phycical CD come??????????

Thomas
from Denmark
Post #: 1
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/2/2008 8:01:15 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anfield1
I ordered the phycial and digital down load of the game the 5 december 2007, when does the phycical CD come??????????

I think the quickest way to find out is to send a mail to support@matrixgames.com asking that question, mentioning the game and your order number.

.. and if the game happens to be Forge of Freedom : I heard that due to unexpected high sales they ran out of printed manuals and had to order a new batch from a new printer.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

< Message edited by sterckxe -- 1/2/2008 8:02:28 PM >

(in reply to Anfield1)
Post #: 2
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/2/2008 8:03:32 PM   
Terminus

Yeah, it might be a GOOD IDEA to name the game...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 3
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/10/2008 10:47:39 PM   
fjvieane

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anfield1

Hello Matrix

Thomas
from Denmark

I did the same thing, LOL, but ordered on the 22nd.

ONe of the games was Forge of Freedom and the other on was American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray

I emailed a couple of days ago for a status, but no response, not shocked really, I guess Im use to companies responding within 24hrs. But Im worried that you ordered over a month ago and no updates or anything from Matrix.

It makes me wonder how long Ill be waiting as well. LOL.

Let us know when you receive your product, please.

Thanks,

Fred

(in reply to Anfield1)
Post #: 4
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/16/2008 8:34:27 PM   
Erik Rutins

If you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com you should get a response within 24 hours during the work week. A number of games went on physical back-order during December and January due to high holiday sales and a printer switch that delayed our resupply. I can say that Forge of Freedom is one of those, so orders with Forge of Freedom will not be shipped out until those are restocked, which should be in January.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to fjvieane)
Post #: 5
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 1/18/2008 8:07:47 PM   
fjvieane

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

If you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com you should get a response within 24 hours during the work week. A number of games went on physical back-order during December and January due to high holiday sales and a printer switch that delayed our resupply. I can say that Forge of Freedom is one of those, so orders with Forge of Freedom will not be shipped out until those are restocked, which should be in January.

I emailed as well Erik. It took 3 days to get a response but not that big a deal. I think I worry as it seemed like a very generic response as I ordered 2 games and there is really no mention of which title is back ordered or if both are.

Im patient so no worries. Thank you for responding though.

Fred

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 2/13/2008 6:03:04 AM   
fjvieane

Any update on this??

It's now February and no games. It's funny that I saw the AGEOD civil war game at Best Buy (6 copies @ $29.99), but I cant get it delivered by Matrix games.

(in reply to fjvieane)
Post #: 7
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 2/13/2008 11:53:42 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: fjvieane
I think I worry as it seemed like a very generic response as I ordered 2 games and there is really no mention of which title is back ordered or if both are.

Did you write to support@matrixgames.com or to DR, that run the store, make sure you write to support@matrixgames.com .

(in reply to fjvieane)
Post #: 8
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 2/13/2008 9:35:04 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

Any update on this??
It's now February and no games. It's funny that I saw the AGEOD civil war game at Best Buy (6 copies @ $29.99), but I cant get it delivered by Matrix games.

AGEOD's ACW is in stock, but Forge of Freedom is still not, so if you have both on one order it does not ship until all ordered games are available. We recommend getting the download+physical option for these cases as that was you can always download the game while the physical version is back-ordered.

Please note that back-orders are not the norm here, but we went through a sudden printer transition and were not able to restock some games (after the high holiday sales) in time. Everything that was back-ordered is either already back in stock, on the way from the printer, or being printed so all these back-order issues should clear soon.

Regards.

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to fjvieane)
Post #: 9
RE: phycial and digital down load of the game - 2/16/2008 1:35:10 AM   
fjvieane

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

Any update on this??

AGEOD's ACW is in stock, but Forge of Freedom is still not, so if you have both on one order it does not ship until all ordered games are available. We recommend getting the download+physical option for these cases as that was you can always download the game while the physical version is back-ordered.

Please note that back-orders are not the norm here, but we went through a sudden printer transition and were not able to restock some games (after the high holiday sales) in time. Everything that was back-ordered is either already back in stock, on the way from the printer, or being printed so all these back-order issues should clear soon.

Regards.

- Erik

Thanks Eric for your response. I also got a response to my e-mail today which was a nice canned response (the same exact response to my first e-mail) and didn't answer any of my questions that I asked this time around. It just makes me realize that Matrix is happy to take my money but only willing to give me sub-par customer service.

I now know for future purchases that I will wait until Best Buy or some other store carries the product and offers it at a way lower price than Matrix.

You guys have AGEODS civil war game for $59.99 and Best Buy has it for $29.99. Why such a big difference?

Anyways Eric I appreciate your response, but it still doesn't explain why a customer is not informed at the time of purchase that the product is back ordered. Instead you have to go to the forums or send an e-mail and be surprised. Also in the e-mail it says "Your credit card will not be charged until the product is sent." Well my credit card was charged the day I purchased these products.

I hope I get a better response to my latest e-mail than I did today.

I was looking forward to Gary Grigsby's "War Between the States" but I can't see myself buying anymore products from Matrix.

Again thank you Eric,

Fred

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> phycial and digital down load of the game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI