Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Stats

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Stats Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stats - 1/6/2008 2:43:49 AM   
Antman

I just got the game for xmass. I started my first season, but the stats are not accumulating. I tried installing 2.18, but i get runtime error 91. Any suggestions? I'm about to send the game back.
Post #: 1
RE: Stats - 1/6/2008 3:02:34 AM   
Tbird

What version is installed on your computer

Try installing 2.0 and then 2.18 on top of 2.0

(in reply to Antman)
Post #: 2
RE: Stats - 1/6/2008 4:09:34 AM   
David Winter

Hello antman.

I believe it may have been your email I answered a couple of days ago. You told me you were using version 1.0 and I'm not sure how you wound up with version 1 if the game was a recent gift.

As I mentioned in my email, you can not install 2.1.8 over top of any version of 1.0. You need to download and install version 2.0 and put version 2.1.8 over the top of that.

thank you
David

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 3
RE: Stats - 1/7/2008 4:54:56 AM   
Antman

Yes, i'm the guy. Can you send me a link to download 2.O. I must be retarded because i can only find 2.18. After i download 2.0 will it instruct me on what to do?

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
RE: Stats - 1/7/2008 10:12:24 PM   
David Winter

Hi.

You need to visit the members download area. You'll need to create an account (and register your games serial number). Once you've done that there is a link for "My Games". From here you will get a list of all available patches and updates for all versions of the game. The full version 2.0 update is listed on the top,

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/

thanks
David 

< Message edited by David Winter -- 1/7/2008 10:15:39 PM >

(in reply to Antman)
Post #: 5
RE: Stats - 1/7/2008 11:23:54 PM   
Marauders

quote:

Antman: I just got the game for xmass. I started my first season, but the stats are not accumulating. I tried installing 2.18, but i get runtime error 91. Any suggestions? I'm about to send the game back.

Antman, was this a download, boxed order, or a purchase from another source like ebay? Was it the 1.x copy or the 2.x copy when loaded into the computer?

With a download or boxed order, you must register at the members area to get the latest download. It does not use the same registration as this board.

I don't know what the Matrix Games rules are for account transfers if it was purchased from another source.

(in reply to Antman)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Stats Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI