Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Agonia and Victoria

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> Agonia and Victoria Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Agonia and Victoria - 1/6/2008 5:09:52 AM   
jesperpehrson

I would like to find an opponent for this scenario. A few turns a week should be easily doable as the turns take just a few minutes each. I would also like to make an AAR out of it for helping the designer out.

I would prefer playing the republicans even if they are outmatched.
Post #: 1
RE: Agonia and Victoria - 1/6/2008 5:47:34 AM   
ColinWright

Has this been updated for OPART III? I could see things working quite a bit differently than they did in the ACOW version.

< Message edited by ColinWright -- 1/6/2008 10:53:45 PM >

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to jesperpehrson)
Post #: 2
RE: Agonia and Victoria - 1/6/2008 2:37:13 PM   
jesperpehrson

quote:

ORIGINAL: ColinWright

Has this been updated for OPART III? I could see things working quite a bit differently tahn they did in the ACOW version.

Not sure what you mean actually, the game works fine in TOAW III but i think was long since it was updated, even though i know it is being worked on somewhat by the designer, or at least it was being worked at before.

(in reply to ColinWright)
Post #: 3
RE: Agonia and Victoria - 1/6/2008 11:04:55 PM   
ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: capitan

quote:

ORIGINAL: ColinWright

Has this been updated for OPART III? I could see things working quite a bit differently tahn they did in the ACOW version.

Not sure what you mean actually, the game works fine in TOAW III but i think was long since it was updated, even though i know it is being worked on somewhat by the designer, or at least it was being worked at before.

Well, it could 'work fine.' However, the different program could lead to some radical changes like many more rounds of combat, etc. It has in my scenarios. Has Jose Maria Serrano looked at this and either made adjustments or decided everything's still happening more or less as intended?

In other words, I'm thinking I might want to play a match as a recreational/fine-tuning playtest proposition. I'm kind of reluctant to get involved in a match where the scenario design is not necessarily going to yield reasonable results.

...God. I've volunteered. If you want to be the beast of communism and anarchy foretold in the Apocalypse, I'll be the forces of Christian civilization. If you want to go ahead, send me whatever version you're using so we're both on the same page. If you move first, send me your turn 1 as well. I should be good for about three-five turns a week -- although my occupation can cause me to disappear abruptly and without much warning for anything up to three weeks.

I am not Charlie Hebdo

(in reply to jesperpehrson)
Post #: 4
RE: Agonia and Victoria - 1/7/2008 12:55:58 AM   
jesperpehrson

PM sent.

(in reply to ColinWright)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> Agonia and Victoria Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI