Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 3:13:08 AM   
USSAmerica

Nope.  It's meant for turds, not for clowns. 

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Knavey)
Post #: 61
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 4:45:33 AM   
PzB74

The strength ratio of Japan vs the Allies is relative and constantly changing based on a number of factors.

I first started loosing ships and ground when I grew mentally tired of the game in late 43.
By mid 43 85% of the Combined Fleet was intact and I cared for every little destroyer and sub.

It's though to stay focused for years on end though; all it takes is to let go for one turn and follow your emotions
instead of your carefully planned strategy. I sent the KB on a wild goose chase after Andy's carriers only to
be busted by LBA when I got too close. Andy then became a bit impatient and frustrated by the (for him) slow pace of his advance (compared to history) and over reached himself a couple of times. By August 45 we're like two punch drunk fighters stumbling around the ring trying to locate vulnerable locations and capture them with brute force without much thought for strategic finesse and maneuvers.

If I ever venture into another full campaign there will be carefully selected house rules and the game will probably
follow much more historical lines than the one I'm trying to bring to its conclusion now.

My conclusion based upon 3 years of campaigning is that the stock 41 full campaign scenario until now has favored Japan because everyone quickly learned what was possible to achieve. In RL Japan was as overjoyed by the fall of the PI's and DEI as Germany was by the fall of France in 1940. In WitP almost no one is content with 'only' reaching the historical limits of Japans conquests because they've learned (or is learning) how far Japan can push it. By now the Allied players have become much more skilled in punishing their opponents if they overstretch. Still, an unexperienced Allied player can still easily loose the game if they panic and fails to counter an overly aggressive Jap player properly.

The main reason I got away with 'running wild' so easily to begin with was perhaps the shock effects caused by the invasion of India. It was like launching the Blitzkrieg for the first time! No one had done it before and Wobbly was so desperate about India that he all but forgot about the Central Pacific. Everyone talked about the 'Indian Menace' and thought this to be the ultimate way to destroy the Allies early on. But oh man how weak I was in the Central Pacific throughout 1942 - couldn't even manage an invasion of PM! No way I'm ever going to do that again By now counter moves have been developed and the Jap player has to stretch the limits even further in order to achieve 'mental' shock attack surprise. The limits for how far it is possible to stretch will now slowly be formed. You really don't want to find the Allies installed in the Marianas by late 42!-)

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without"
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 62
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 5:35:06 AM   
trollelite

Andy's problem is mainly his strategical view. The tactical handling of his force is not very good, either. But if his strategical view is better you would have a much harder time. I was told he is an expericed player, but obviously strategical judgement is nowhere to find on the manual.

Until middle of 1944 tactic movement is still quite important for allies side, after that they become so strong that some misjudgement on that is not important anymore. Then strategical judgement is what count. And this ability is exactly most players in this forum seriously lacked.

"shock surprise" should not be the final target, nor should pursuing of this dangerous end affects your overall strategy.

< Message edited by trollelite -- 1/12/2008 5:36:29 AM >

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 63
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 5:41:20 AM   
jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: PzB

The strength ratio of Japan vs the Allies is relative and constantly changing based on a number of factors.

I first started loosing ships and ground when I grew mentally tired of the game in late 43.
By mid 43 85% of the Combined Fleet was intact and I cared for every little destroyer and sub.

It's though to stay focused for years on end though; all it takes is to let go for one turn and follow your emotions
instead of your carefully planned strategy. I sent the KB on a wild goose chase after Andy's carriers only to
be busted by LBA when I got too close. Andy then became a bit impatient and frustrated by the (for him) slow pace of his advance (compared to history) and over reached himself a couple of times. By August 45 we're like two punch drunk fighters stumbling around the ring trying to locate vulnerable locations and capture them with brute force without much thought for strategic finesse and maneuvers.

If I ever venture into another full campaign there will be carefully selected house rules and the game will probably
follow much more historical lines than the one I'm trying to bring to its conclusion now.

My conclusion based upon 3 years of campaigning is that the stock 41 full campaign scenario until now has favored Japan because everyone quickly learned what was possible to achieve. In RL Japan was as overjoyed by the fall of the PI's and DEI as Germany was by the fall of France in 1940. In WitP almost no one is content with 'only' reaching the historical limits of Japans conquests because they've learned (or is learning) how far Japan can push it. By now the Allied players have become much more skilled in punishing their opponents if they overstretch. Still, an unexperienced Allied player can still easily loose the game if they panic and fails to counter an overly aggressive Jap player properly.

The main reason I got away with 'running wild' so easily to begin with was perhaps the shock effects caused by the invasion of India. It was like launching the Blitzkrieg for the first time! No one had done it before and Wobbly was so desperate about India that he all but forgot about the Central Pacific. Everyone talked about the 'Indian Menace' and thought this to be the ultimate way to destroy the Allies early on. But oh man how weak I was in the Central Pacific throughout 1942 - couldn't even manage an invasion of PM! No way I'm ever going to do that again By now counter moves have been developed and the Jap player has to stretch the limits even further in order to achieve 'mental' shock attack surprise. The limits for how far it is possible to stretch will now slowly be formed. You really don't want to find the Allies installed in the Marianas by late 42!-)

Thanks for the sage advice and insites PzB.

I tried a much more conservative approach in my game with Moses. My only real historical over-reach was my invasion of Northern Oz. Yet I only did this because I was concerned about Allied abilities to exploit the Northern Oz area to launch historically early and massive attacks against the critical SRA area. This had been my experience in the bulk of my previous games.

But Moses style and mine have proven to be very similar - both of us primarily conservative with surges of aggression - punctuated equilibrium! I would try something, he would counter, he would try something, I would counter. We have been essentially stalemated on the ground in Burma for well over a year now. Both sides, continuing to build up - but still stalemated. The situation in China has been overall stable but with potential to break open - with various moves and counter moves. Similarly we are both built up in the Aleutians and in the Solomons. He continues to advance - but we oppose to keep the advance to an acceptable pace. Our goal is to essentially lose everywhere at about the same pace - so that nowhere can he advance too rapidly toward the key areas of the SRA and the Home Islands.

I look forward to AE - and what I see as primarily a shifting of all the tactics and strategies we have learned over the years. If nothing else AE will certainly present all players with a chance to re-learn what works and what doesn't within the same familar framework in which we have lived for the past 3.5 years (well maybe 6 for us UV players!).

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 64
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 5:47:10 AM   
jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: trollelite

Andy's problem is mainly his strategical view. The tactical handling of his force is not very good, either. But if his strategical view is better you would have a much harder time. I was told he is an expericed player, but obviously strategical judgement is nowhere to find on the manual.

Until middle of 1944 tactic movement is still quite important for allies side, after that they become so strong that some misjudgement on that is not important anymore. Then strategical judgement is what count. And this ability is exactly most players in this forum seriously lacked.

"shock surprise" should not be the final target, nor should pursuing of this dangerous end affects your overall strategy.

trollelite ... until you prove yourself with several years of public AAR successes .. the long term players on this forum are going to dismiss your commentary on players such as AndyMac, PzB and Pauk who have proven themselves as masters.

So we wonder at your purpose in making such provocative claims which have no basis in fact from what we can see. Perhaps actions speak louder than words. If so, then Andy, PzB and Pauk's words speak very loud even if they do not speak on this thread.

If you are truly interested in playing the game - then play and post and the community will watch - and if you can show us that you have ideas of value we will learn from them. But until then we must respect those community members who have proven themselves over the years to be the masters - those very people who you have critisized.

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 65
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 5:52:59 AM   
RUPD3658

quote:

AN EXCELLENT JAP PLAYER WILL ALWAYS GET AN AUTOMATIC VICTORY AND SHOULD TAKE INDIA AND ONE OR BOTH OF AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND BY THE FALL OF 1942

Agreed

quote:

If there is a way of stopping it, I havn't found it.

There is but as a JFB I can't tell you

quote:

I salute those of you Japanese players who have this game wired.

thank you

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke

(in reply to TommyG)
Post #: 66
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 6:01:25 AM   
trollelite

I am afraid automatic jap victory is only possible against newbies, or with non history opening like mine. Though I would not say my auto victory is guaranteed, because I still not know how good soviet is in this scenario.

Against anyone familiar with manual and a good judgement of strategical situation an auto victory is very difficult to get, nearly impossible. Especially when history opening is adopted. But even with non history opening this is usually still too difficult.

< Message edited by trollelite -- 1/12/2008 6:04:35 AM >

(in reply to RUPD3658)
Post #: 67
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 6:30:00 AM   
Feinder

In neary 7 years in this forum, I have never used the block button.

Trying something new every once and a while is a good thing

Blocked.

-F-

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 68
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 2:09:15 PM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: trollelite

trollelite ... until you prove yourself with several years of public AAR successes .. the long term players on this forum are going to dismiss your commentary on players such as AndyMac, PzB and Pauk who have proven themselves as masters.

So we wonder at your purpose in making such provocative claims which have no basis in fact from what we can see. Perhaps actions speak louder than words. If so, then Andy, PzB and Pauk's words speak very loud even if they do not speak on this thread.

If you are truly interested in playing the game - then play and post and the community will watch - and if you can show us that you have ideas of value we will learn from them. But until then we must respect those community members who have proven themselves over the years to be the masters - those very people who you have critisized.

very well said!!

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 69
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 2:31:27 PM   
Charles2222

Why are y'all taking trollelite so personal? So maybe he is bragging a little; big deal. Why don't y'all just consider it a slight foible and experience some amusement when you see it? Several years of AAR's? Are you sure you guys are worth such a stupid commitment on his part for such a thing? I wouldn't dare ask such a thing from a braggard (see first sentence). That's like trying to out brag the braggard. If he is amusing for such things, as I reason, then how amusing do I find those who go along with that? Seriously guys, isn't that just so beyond the pale? Oh, I can see trollelite gets a fair shake from you guys. You will see him and raise him one.

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 70
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 3:09:31 PM   
PzB74

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

Thanks for the sage advice and insites PzB.

I tried a much more conservative approach in my game with Moses. My only real historical over-reach was my invasion of Northern Oz. Yet I only did this because I was concerned about Allied abilities to exploit the Northern Oz area to launch historically early and massive attacks against the critical SRA area. This had been my experience in the bulk of my previous games.

But Moses style and mine have proven to be very similar - both of us primarily conservative with surges of aggression - punctuated equilibrium! I would try something, he would counter, he would try something, I would counter. We have been essentially stalemated on the ground in Burma for well over a year now. Both sides, continuing to build up - but still stalemated. The situation in China has been overall stable but with potential to break open - with various moves and counter moves. Similarly we are both built up in the Aleutians and in the Solomons. He continues to advance - but we oppose to keep the advance to an acceptable pace. Our goal is to essentially lose everywhere at about the same pace - so that nowhere can he advance too rapidly toward the key areas of the SRA and the Home Islands.

I look forward to AE - and what I see as primarily a shifting of all the tactics and strategies we have learned over the years. If nothing else AE will certainly present all players with a chance to re-learn what works and what doesn't within the same familar framework in which we have lived for the past 3.5 years (well maybe 6 for us UV players!).

It's very important to find an opponent which is compatible with ones playing style, and I think you have found that in Moses Joe!
I would very much like to try a 'conservative game' of AE one day and let some others do the 'stretching of limits'

Looking forward to see the fruits of all your hard work on AE; without the great efforts you and others (including Andy) puts into
the continued development of WitP non of this would even have been possible My sole contribution to WitP has been - and still is - my stubborn refusal to close down a game that so many readers, supporters and developers have helped make possible over so many years! What really fascinates me is that in a game were I was 100 points!! away from auto victory in 1943 has almost gone full circle and I'm now preparing the defenses of the Home Islands

Just read that Pauk and Andy have decided to quite their game, a shame to see it go because of too many inconsiderate comments Would like to use the opportunity to thank both Andy and Kresimir for one of the most entertaining AARs ever!

My goal has been, and still is with Andy's help, to present an AAR with a complete set of combat reports from 1941-1946.
Our continued dedication and affection is the best tribute we can give to such a great game and community.

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without"
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 71
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/12/2008 3:53:27 PM   
Andy Mac

Only 46 at the rate I am going its going to be 48 !!!

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 72
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/13/2008 12:47:15 PM   
Charles2222

quote:

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charles_22

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charles_22

quote:

Hi Charles

I suggest you read some of t's boastful rantings before you leap to his defence. The boy has an ego. He may be as good as he thinks, but he is certainly no better than GH as he claims elsewhere. His loading of HRs to remove any early Allied advantages certainly help him have his "fun". I am enjoying watching his game, but I cannot read his AAR as he winds me up too much. I am not surprised that people are starting to have a little bit of difficulty holding their tongues...

The main point of what I was trying to make, is that sometimes we forget that otherwise irritating people can sometimes come up with gems. I don't think they're encouraged to overcome their bad habits of whenever they do, and come up with what I viewed as a good one in this case, if we never give them a break to keep reminding them of their disbehavior all the time.

I also posted to show just how one can easily let our past views of their posts, obscure every particular post they may have. It may be entirely true that Mike was looking at the post objectively and just thought it was trash anyway, but it sure sounded like just a way to punish somebody who elsewise might often be misbehaving. So see how differently I viewed it? His logonid told me something, but I had never noticed him stand out, but then I don't read AAR's anyway. Surely there are at least times where we should take a good idea for what it is worth, and disregard that we may be wanting to give them yet another spanking? I don't see why anybody who has got on the downtrodden list, would ever want to post again if that is the case, but maybe that's the entire purpose to harangue people when they are general misbehavers, to get them to not post anymore. Just throwing out some possibilities out here mind you. I saw Mike responded, but haven't read it yet.

And who are you to preach? People tend to get what they deserve. Everyone can make the odd misjudged post and the majority of people tend to ignore/forgive those. Everyone has bad days. Hopefully posters learn from the reactions to their post and become better forum citizens, but some people do not. It is not wrong for people to lose patience with persistent "offenders", be they friend or foe...

So what do you deserve goodboyladdie? Would you like me to that instrument of so-called fair play on you? You needn't worry. I have more than enough training to know that to do that is to only stain myself, and then we have two people stained, and if anything the overall situation is only worse than before. It's too bad you aren't seeing that.

Basically I am just getting tired of people taking potshots at alleged naredowells. Why? Well here's the perfect example. I enter the thread, having no ill feelings for trollelite at all, and then so many want to spew his faults to me, and then end up largely destroying the thread in so doing. You know what? Maybe I have nothing against him and some of you guys are trying to cause that very thing? Maybe I even treasure when the alleged naredowells act in sanity as he did here. It seems to me quite logical, though not foolproof, that if you treat the naredowell as a human being when they are actually doing well, that maybe they will grow to like it and improve, but if all people want to do is constantly hang a carboard sign on them saying they are unclean, I don't see them being made any better by that; and still we're often staining ourselves in the process. Why not give the guy some space when he is more lucid? Is it going to kill anybody, that one of the perhaps least regarded pulls off something good? For shame. Save the ire for when he's bad, not when he is good or neutral. If he's all that bad, just report him, just make sure to not use this thread as an example of him misbehaving, because it won't even come close to cutting it.

Maybe I do deserve criticism Old Chap. If I do, then I am more than happy to accept and apologise as you are always fair and balanced when you post. The only thing I objected to was that you seemed to be judging Mike unfairly. As you will see from the current crop of sarcasm, the forum regulars all seem to have run out of patience with this particular individual at the same time. This is what I was trying to draw your attention to in the hope that you would put Mike's seeming attitude in context. I applaud your stance, but I also object to being judged/preached to. It is your right to express your opinion and also your right to do what you feel you can to lift the tone and perhaps add balance. All I am saying is that people have a right to express themselves when they have had enough. Humour often allows alleged offenders to see their own faults when criticism fails. If that does not work then bless Matrix for the green button. I have only ever had to use it once, but I am glad that it is there should I ever need assistance in cheek turning.

It's taken me many failed attempts to answer this with what I think is a proper response, and yet, will I be pleased with this one? I will try make this as brief as possible, but know there's a lot more material than I will present, as you have touched on a subject which I have studied for quite some time, and am still working on developing.

The crux of what follows is primarily meant to have you see a wee bit of light concerning "judging and preaching" but I have noticed something else in your response since then which I will address as well. I wasn't going to mention J+P at all, but since you have now mentioned it a second time, perhaps I should give you a bit more information than it appears you know about those things.

1. Judging. Perhaps you hadn't realized that what got this subject into a shallow surface level topic with the culture, perhaps some 20 years ago, is not as honorable as it seems, in fact it's so dishonorable it sickens me. It is basically a manipulation of Scripture where some of the following quotes were quite important "Judge not and ye shall not be judged" "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" and finally "Go and sin no more".

There has been an emphasis on "judge not" in order to try to sound like their interpretation has some valid religious truth to it, and then completely ignore the rest of the incidents that occurred. The phoney idea was to try to make it sound as though judging were a sin. Such that when some people get offended by allegedly being judged, they are basically making the statement that they believe they have been sinned against or harmed.

Now, a number of issues. Jesus did NOT say it was a sin to judge. His admonition was basically going back to so many other teachings of the Church, for example (and there are more which don't occur to me at this time) the Our Father prayer. We pray that we should be forgiven as we forgive others. In judging, we are not forbidden to judge, but He was reminding them that the measure they dealt out, would be returned to them; so be careful (of course they weren't careful up to that point). Notice the ruthlessness of the mob as well, which obviously needed some taming. I have heard that Jewish law had okayed killing for adultery, but I don't know that for sure, but even if it is so, notice the circumstances aren't anything like some official act of the state that such a killing would take place. No, they found her and immediately went to kill her. No trial; no nothing it appears to me. Also, where's the man that she adultered with? He should be getting the axe too? You can see this mob has no use for anything resembling objective judging and they won't even wait for any proper proceedings, which is just a bit ironic that Jesus stops it, when you recall that His own death had another sham trial.

Now the idea that you aren't supposed to judge people, as it's commonly used, uses also the "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" in order to state that you shouldn't judge people's sins. Now I might be inclined to agree with that if two things weren't the case: 1. Jesus was sinless and incapable of sin 2. The phrase Jesus spoke to the woman after they left.

If judging people's sins were a sin (though it is a sin to claim one has knowledge of whether they have full knowledge of the seriousness of what others did, and whether they fully consented) then Jesus sinned when He judged her in sin "Go and sin no more". Also, if you aren't supposed to objectively state sin as sin apart from whether one consented to the act they did, then how could He call what she did as sin? Even Jesus did not state whether she fully consented or not. Objectively, the act she committed was sin and it is possible she was blame free from it nonetheless (in the religious sense). You see? You cannot judge them guilty of whether they consented to what they did, only that they did it. Now, since Jesus is the Judge, He could had done what He jolly well pleased, since He does know our level of full guilt in the matter. We do not in the case of others, so while we can tell them they have sinned, we cannot tell them they are fully guilty, if you understand that.

Also, let me ask you what a judge does in the worldly sense? He examines the evidence, whether there's a jury or not, and then passes sentence if the party is guilty. So even if you do not wish to honor the Christian tradition I have just told you (and how can you ignore it when the admonition to not judge, as twisted as it is commonly used, was manipulated from Christian tradition?), even in the earthly sense that some people have come up with, their phrase falls empty in very many cases. Now since a judge passes sentence, how many times have you seen anybody, certainly not in this thread, pass a sentence on you? And yet you say I'm judging you? Is it not so that I have done precisely what I have said here, that I have cited you for doing something wrong only? Have I even reported you and others to mods? To cut to the chase, haven't all I done is basically get you and others to see what you objectively did was wrong? Nothing more.

2. Preaching. I guess you erroneously lump this together with judging, but it's not even close to the same thing. Oh, you can felt stung by either one, but that doesn't make them the same. You can also hate either one, but that doesn't make them the same either, but, the shallow world thinks of them pretty much the same, don't they? I don't think I will explain what preaching is really, but recall the admonition of the Lord to "preach to the ends of the earth". Now, myself, I often love preaching, that is, hearing it. Just finished a lovely book wrote which had some of the Cure de Ars sermons in it, which I have read for at least the third time. The guy was a genius and a saint. There's nothing I like talking or thinking on more than philosophy and things I have gleamed from preaching. So since you can see I see nothing worng in preaching, better yet that it's commendable, why would I insult it's integrity by pretending it was something offensive? You or I can be offended by alot of things that aren't in themselves offensible material.

So having condensed my thoughts on this a great deal (though still long), just why would I be concerned that you don't like being preached/judged to, as you say? Tell me, just how is it anybody can get you to better your behavior, when you have those weapons? You're not letting any correction in edgewise like that. All I generally gather from people who are adept at using that phrase, in fact I would never us it, is that they don't want to hear any form of correction, which many will then tell you nothing further, because it's obvious it won't get anywhere anyway. I was of that mind when you first stated it, but now that you have gone further, I thought that warranted a clarification, hoping any of this makes any sense to you.

Which brings me to your contradiction. You say you applaud my stance, yet you don't like being preached/judged. These things are mutually exclusive. How can you applaud what I said and then object to it's delivery? That's nonsense. It's double-speak. It reminds me of the people who say they don't support abortion, but they have to vote for those who support abortion. It's just another trite phrase they picked up that they haven't put 30 seconds of thought into. I figure most people have only one way to show they're against abortion; how they vote. And yet people don't see the contradiction when they say they have to vote for pro-aborts. If all one ever did for one side or the other of abortion, was how they voted (empty phrases counting for nothing) then how can they claim they're against it? Instead, they have proven they are for it by their vote, but they're still concerned that others will see them in a bad light, if they say they are for what they vote for.

(in reply to goodboyladdie)
Post #: 73
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/13/2008 2:05:40 PM   
Mike Scholl

Now "Jesus" is popping up in this thread.   I'd say it's time to bring down the curtain on it.....

(in reply to Charles2222)
Post #: 74
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/13/2008 2:14:40 PM   
PzB74

Somehow I started thinking about C3P0 and not Jesus - but the conclusion was much the same Mike 

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 75
RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP - 1/13/2008 5:05:52 PM   
jwilkerson

Yeah unfortunately I can't "move" this thread to the Theological Studies Sub-Forum - so shutting it down is the only option.

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 76
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: The relative strength of both sides in WITP Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI