Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/25/2008 3:57:46 PM   
11Bravo

Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space.

Amazing concept. Needs an upgrade of user interface, graphics, sound to modern levels. Suggestions for improvements documented in forums.

As first mentioned by Ike99 in this thread.

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.

(in reply to marcusm)
Post #: 31
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/25/2008 4:44:56 PM   
tevans6220

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but I'd like to see Matrix bring closure to some of the games in their stable before taking anymore onboard. What I mean by that is that I'd like to see games sold that are actually finished instead of what seems to be works in progress. Looking at my collection of Matrix games I don't really see a game that I would call completely finished. By finished I mean a game released in a playable condition with a minimal amount of bugs. Most of the Matrix games I own seem to have been sold under a "release now, fix later" or a "release and continue development" policy. Don't get me wrong, I like Matrix and own several dozen of their games. I certainly don't expect 100% bugfree software but I do expect what I pay for to work without waiting several months (Empires in Arms) or in some cases several years (Reach for the Stars) for major bugs and problems to be resolved. I think Matrix needs to get a handle on what they already sell instead of just adding more and more to their product line.

(in reply to 11Bravo)
Post #: 32
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/25/2008 8:16:37 PM   
vaalen

Age of Rifles is my top choice.

(in reply to mikul82)
Post #: 33
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/25/2008 11:41:13 PM   
Ike99

quote:

Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space.

Amazing concept. Needs an upgrade of user interface, graphics, sound to modern levels. Suggestions for improvements documented in forums.

As first mentioned by Ike99 in this thread.

Yes, if they just picked up the ¨OK¨ game ¨Democracy¨ (just my own opinion) for gods sake contact the Buzz Aldrin Race Into Space developer on his forum and get something going on that.

Excellent game.

(in reply to vaalen)
Post #: 34
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/26/2008 12:07:16 PM   
Widell

I'd like to see Point of Attack 2 - http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/products/POA2/POA2b.html and
the Scwerpunkt games: http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/ ideally a combined Anglo-German and Russo-German war game....

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 35
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/26/2008 7:14:00 PM   
sabre1

The Tornando "TDO" simulation would be wonderful. I forget the company. It had the best mission planner ever made IMHO.

(in reply to Widell)
Post #: 36
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/26/2008 7:57:26 PM   
pad152

The old SSI, Great Naval Battles Series wtith a graphics update!

(in reply to sabre1)
Post #: 37
RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pi... - 1/28/2008 3:59:55 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

ORIGINAL: pad152

The old SSI, Great Naval Battles Series wtith a graphics update!

Second that!

I recently loaded up GNB Guadalcanal on a DosFrontEnd (DFend) for a little nostalgia. The interface is a bit clunky (scroll bars) and could really use an overhaul, but this was a great game and would have plenty of appeal in a shiny new package!

(in reply to pad152)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI