Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mines and C&C

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mines and C&C Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mines and C&C - 9/18/2000 9:55:00 PM   
Apollyon

How do you know when a minefield has been cleared? Second, is there an easier way to switch to a specific unit in a hex that has multiple units stacked in it than trying to click on each individual "+" sign? Thanks ------------------ It is a sign of our sad times when the first duty of honest men is to point out the obvious.

And Alexander gazed upon the breadth of his domain. And he wept, for behold, there were no more worlds to conquer.
Post #: 1
- 9/18/2000 10:05:00 PM   
Fredde

Two signs of recognition: 1. The mine field symbol disappears. 2. You get a message that that the minefield is cleared.

"If infantry is the Queen of the battlefield, artillery is her backbone", Jukka L. Mäkelä about the Finnish victory at Ihantala.

(in reply to Apollyon)
Post #: 2
- 9/18/2000 11:24:00 PM   
Apollyon

Thanks, but I guess I missed the "minefield" symbol, have to look for that one agian. I have another question about mines. Do the units doing the clearing have to do nothing during their turn in order to clear or can they fire and clear? Thanks

And Alexander gazed upon the breadth of his domain. And he wept, for behold, there were no more worlds to conquer.

(in reply to Apollyon)
Post #: 3
- 9/18/2000 11:37:00 PM   
Charles22

Apollyon: Sometimes after bombardment, the mines may be impossible to see anymore, and the hex being swamped by units wouldn't help any. One method is to simple place the mouse cursor over the hex and read the display it brings up. If the mines have been spotted, and are still not cleared, the display will show that.

(in reply to Apollyon)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mines and C&C Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI