Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Production question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Production question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Production question - 2/26/2008 10:24:26 PM   
mtodd

How do you make sure expensive units(ie units that take many production turns) are produced on the specified date, when you are also producing less expensive units at the same time(ie Infantry). As the system always gives them priority.

In the game I just played I was trying to produce many bombers, but the system kept putting back the delivery date. Even thought I was always making sure that my production values were never negative. My resource value was negative, not sure what effect that would have.

Many thanks for any help.

Post #: 1
RE: Production question - 2/26/2008 10:29:39 PM   
MrQuiet

If you go into negetive resource value then the computer will put something on hold.
You need 1 factory point matched with one resource point to make a production point.
Make sure all your resources are conected via rail or transport (rail does not need to be repaired to collect resources) in order to get maximum production. There is a screen that shows you how many of your resources are not connected if you put the mouse curser over that number you will get a pop up that tells you which regions are not connected.

Also make sure you are connected to neutral countries that are leaning or pro your way and they will ship you resources.

(in reply to mtodd)
Post #: 2
RE: Production question - 2/26/2008 10:56:08 PM   
mtodd

Thanks for your quick response, and helpful info.

(in reply to mtodd)
Post #: 3
RE: Production question - 2/26/2008 11:21:54 PM   
rjh1971

Also make sure you have enough population points, two are requiered for each unit.

(in reply to mtodd)
Post #: 4
RE: Production question - 3/20/2008 1:48:52 AM   
trsj

You may also halt production of units by right clicking on them.  This allows the other units to be produced.  When you scroll over the unit with your cursor it will say whether it is being produced or on hold.  Right click on the unit again to continue production of the unit. 

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Production question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI