Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't Advance Seasons

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Can't Advance Seasons Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't Advance Seasons - 3/3/2008 3:23:02 PM   
tenwickets

Hi -- After the third season of a continuing league I have gotten to a point where the game won't allow me to continue to the next season. Following the world Series the game Advanced to December 1st. Any attempts to sim or play further default back to the main screen with no option to begin offseason. Can this be saved in any manner. Shutting down and recovering only brings game back to same point. Are the game generated backups saved somewhere that I can recover to? There are none listed following the "load" screen. Thanks--Peter
Post #: 1
RE: Can't Advance Seasons - 3/3/2008 7:04:58 PM   
Bustoff

tenwickets, check your /psa/ folder for any files called <name of association>.psa.backup. There may be more than one...start with the newest one and work backward chronologically if necessary. (Hopefully, you are backing up every 40 games.) Rename the file by removing the ".backup" extension...you'll have to either rename or delete the existing hosed-up file that has that name now--I recommend renaming it.
This may enable you to "go back in time" and resolve the issue. You will probably lose some game results...but sometimes life is a do-over.

"I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation." -- Satchel Paige

(in reply to tenwickets)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Can't Advance Seasons Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI