Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

EDITOR Nightmare

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support >> EDITOR Nightmare Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EDITOR Nightmare - 3/7/2008 1:34:40 AM   
mingohh

Hi i need some advice now, after that i send Alexs a scenario to chech i build a new one of the same, problem is that when you ind the editor after that several cheet is writen i select new axis tg it turns red when i will write tg name, press to show all axis task force and then select a new one the editor show under allied task force fsk: select new Axis tg and the cursor sit on AlldSU-Admiral Leach whom is a allied tg, but its under show axis task force, and this window show suddenly the allied tg writen, where i will have the new axis tg. HELP NEEDED
I got the new patch 1.02,02 installed but the problem was also before this under the 1.02 patch.

The little things in life, make a huge different
Post #: 1
RE: EDITOR Nightmare - 3/7/2008 2:25:08 AM   
alexs

Hi Mingohh,
Im away from my computers for until late next week, but can you explain more about the problems your having? Im having a little trouble understanding you, sorry.

Can you give me a series of steps i need to do in order to show this problem your having ?

(in reply to mingohh)
Post #: 2
RE: EDITOR Nightmare - 3/7/2008 5:28:59 AM   
mingohh

Hi Alexs well i try when i have writen the setup and airbases and tg both sides,then the towns on both side now i have 6 axis tg and when i will write the 7 tg for axis i create a new axis tg setup when i begind i can select the name but when i starts to write name on Tg it turns red idicate a error, so i select the Show axis tg when i select a create axis tg it is ok until i will write then it turns red, when i then press it it shows the allied tg setup and highligtning the TG=VadmLeach this is a US tg and it is shown in the window show all axis tg. If i alter the name the allied tg will disapere from warromshet, But i sent this scenario to you and have let the tg i red be its in the warroom and if you delete this sheet and select the created a new Axis tg and then you write the tg name you should be able to see the error again. hopes this help its the leyte nightmare that i sent and it accours allso with other scenario i try to create. But it is only after several linies and not always at the same place, now i try to only select US vs Japan and this has happent again im not sure but think if the game can only handle 2 countys i deselect the others forces and set all to US and Japan, and i have the same error again.IF nesserary i can mail the new scenario to you and let the error be there so you can see it, when you got the time.
Thanks for the quick respons
Regards

The little things in life, make a huge different

(in reply to mingohh)
Post #: 3
RE: EDITOR Nightmare - 3/12/2008 11:30:26 AM   
alexs

I've sent mingohh an email about this but thought i'd record my answer for any others with a similar problem.

The game sets a limit that no more than 6 Taskforces can be on a side, and also no more than 8 taskgroups or landbases per taskforce can exist.

(in reply to mingohh)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support >> EDITOR Nightmare Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI