Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! - 3/8/2008 2:06:15 AM   
Polbot

Okay, already tried to post this once today... no idea why its gone but here it goes again:

I'm a long time East Front player, and recently got the campaign series in all its glory. Playing the Burmese campaign as the British, and a few missions in I found a really crazy bug. Mounted Japanese cavalry platoons will shoot at me as if they have near-infinite action points. There are no "odds" in the damage report and no damage is ever done. This process takes forever, whenever I move or shoot I'm shot at for five minutes by mounted cavalry! And if a move to a hex directly adjacent to one with cavalry they will literally keep shooting forever until I'm forced to hit CTRL ALT DELETE. Is there any way to fix this bug? Hopefully it won't make it past the next update. If you require my campaign files, let me know!
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! - 3/8/2008 2:27:04 AM   
Jason Petho

Hi Polbot

It is a well known bug and will be corrected with the soon to be coming 1.03 UPDATE.

Jason Petho

(in reply to Polbot)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! - 3/17/2008 11:09:50 PM   
dominican

As a follow-up, I discovered the same bug in the Polish cavalry units in the First Battle EFII scenario last night. Happened twice and the only solution was to control-alt-delete and not let the same situation arise. After 50 shots from one visible cavalry unit, I began to question my sanity. Also lots of experience with the original Talonsoft version. Glad to see it'll be addressed in 1.03.

My first post.

< Message edited by dominican -- 3/17/2008 11:17:36 PM >

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! - 3/17/2008 11:16:50 PM   
Jason Petho

Welcome to the board, Dominican

The 1.03 UPDATE should be out pretty soon. We're in the middle of wrapping up the BETA.

Jason Petho

(in reply to dominican)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> Japanese Mounted Cavalry-Infinite Firepower?! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI