Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ross Moorhouse!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Ross Moorhouse!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ross Moorhouse!! - 3/13/2002 12:28:47 PM   
Ron Saueracker

I'm tired of "simple games"! Was accepted for SSI playtest of Silent Hunter II and was left with "ALPHA" version during buyout/bankruptcy. I'm a history masters with nothing but novel research to do. Please consider me for beta tst of WITP or any final UV work which must be done. I'm dying for a serious challenge. I would hope that all companies approached products like MG's does. Seriously...Ron Saueracker, SGT (rtd) RCA.

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Post #: 1
- 3/13/2002 1:12:01 PM   
Joel Billings

Send an email to me at [email]2by3@2by3games.com[/email] and I'll put you on our tester/data editor list. Also list areas of interest, i.e. land vs naval, time period, etc. We are often looking for people interested in working on gathering data or creating scenarios.

Joel

(in reply to Ron Saueracker)
Post #: 2
Re: Ross Moorhouse!! - 3/13/2002 1:28:36 PM   
Ross Moorhouse

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Saueracker
[B]I'm tired of "simple games"! Was accepted for SSI playtest of Silent Hunter II and was left with "ALPHA" version during buyout/bankruptcy. I'm a history masters with nothing but novel research to do. Please consider me for beta tst of WITP or any final UV work which must be done. I'm dying for a serious challenge. I would hope that all companies approached products like MG's does. Seriously...Ron Saueracker, SGT (rtd) RCA. [/B][/QUOTE]

I see that Joel has offered you a "job". Which is great.

With Matrix testers we dont take people from when they ask months and months ahead of time. This might sound bad, but say in 8 months time we get to a beta stage of a game and i then email 30 odd people that have epressed interest in testing and maybe 10 of those may have changed ISPs and email address as well. Which is then more chasing around for me.

Also I would have to keep lists all over the place of people and their interests and testing experince. These lists can get lost.

So what we do here at Matrix is do a CALL for testers on the forum for that game when we get to a testing stage. We take people replies to this call and go from there.

In your case Joel is offering you something with 2by3 Games. If you still want to test with us you must wait for the CALL. :)

Ross Moorhouse

Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org

Post #: 3
Beta test help - 3/13/2002 8:15:46 PM   
Ron Saueracker

Hey Ross. Just wanted to let you know I was interested. I saw your earlier post on the topic reference Mogami, and like him, I would hate to miss an opportunity when one came along.

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

Post #: 4
Re: Beta test help - 3/14/2002 7:42:49 AM   
Ross Moorhouse

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Saueracker
[B]Hey Ross. Just wanted to let you know I was interested. I saw your earlier post on the topic reference Mogami, and like him, I would hate to miss an opportunity when one came along. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D Just keep an eye on the forum...

Ross Moorhouse

Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Ross Moorhouse!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI