Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 3/17/2002 12:35:05 AM   
Bing

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chief
[B]Bing:
I was an aircrewman (electronics) in Neptunes, Mercators, Orions, Constellations and Blimps and a couple of other models with fans on the front. I know they were fans caused when they stopped we all started sweating. Fortunately or unfortunately no tail hooks grew from unmentionable parts of my anatomy. Stationed onn many islands in Pacific, Atlantic and Med.:D :) :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Chief - Did you know a guy named Dan Schmeltzer? He was primarily an A-4 crew chief and ran a repair depot for a time - he also worked on the Orion and others. Last I knew he was still FAA certified to issue airworthiness certificates. Just curious.

Bing

(in reply to Adamo)
Post #: 31
- 3/17/2002 12:57:49 AM   
chief

Sorry guy, but that name doesn't ring a bell, but I'm sure a lot of names have slipped my memory. There were quite a few Orion Squadrons during my time and a lot of sand has flowed through the hourglass since then then then then, whoops senility creeping in again.:D :D :D :) :cool:

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Adamo)
Post #: 32
- 3/17/2002 11:52:15 AM   
Bing

Yeah, I know. The memory goes second - I forget what goes first.

Bing

(in reply to Adamo)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI